Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maude
Curious March 2022 Ontario

Wedding fund

Maude, on July 25, 2021 at 08:50 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Hey everyone!

Hoping for some help or inspiration. My fiance and I want to ask our guests for contributions to our traveling as wedding gifts, but we want our guests to be able to share a piece of travel advice with the donation. Any idea if there is a website that would let me do this? And safely collect money? Or maybe some unique guest book ideas to allow guests to share? Thanks!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on July 25, 2021 at 22:09
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Of course hun! Anytime! You're very welcome Smiley heart

• Maude
    Curious March 2022 Ontario
    Maude ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much for the wording. That's really helpful!
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Amanda on the response and message to have your guests know, that’s a great one. Good luck in your planning.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could let your guests know that a monetary gift will be going towards your honeymoon fund aka Honeymoon Monetary Gift. If your guests are giving you money at the wedding, it'll mostly be in a card of some sort. You could have a card box and once everyone is at the reception, a parent can take it from the front table and put it somewhere were no one can touch it.

Here's something that you can do if you want to put it with your initiations. You can of course change the wording to whatever you like

" We don't have a gift list for all of you too see. As we have everything we need in our home. Your presence at our wedding is a gift by itself. If you desire to give nonetheless, a monetary gift for our honeymoon is one we suggest."

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Travelling funds can be phrased as Honeymoon Monetary Gift. Its a nice idea rather than physical gifts to give you two. Greenvelope.com site has many things you can put on for information and wedding information. The Honeymoon Gift can be added to be sent the way you feel is safer and secure. Guest book can be in the form of video greeting to put together and save if possible. Your videographer may get the videos to put with your wedding as one.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics