Skip to main content
Maude
Curious March 2022 Ontario

Under wedding dress

Maude, on March 14, 2021 at 12:30 Posted in Wedding fashion 1 7
Saved
Hi ladies!

So I am a fuller busted woman and it seems almost impossible to find a nice, pretty, good quality strapless bustier or corset to wear under my dress. My dress will have some sort of straps but I don't know which style. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm a size 32G. I don't mind paying for good quality. Thanks so much!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amber, on April 1, 2021 at 02:41
  • Amber
    Curious July 2022 Ontario
    Amber ·
    • Dispute

Dresses with corset backs and some good structured boning are a busty gal's BFF! My goal is to not have to wear a bra on my wedding day, so I'm searching for a dress with those two things in them. For reference, at present, I am a 42DDD/F... very busty! Lol. So far I have tried on a few with boning/structure at the bust and the lace-up/corset back and found that even at my bust size I don't need a bra or any other sort of additional support, it's the best feeling in the world when you've been wearing a bra since you were 10 lol.

• KELLY
    Featured October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute

For my first wedding, I went to Sophia's on the Danforth. Amazing selection, service beyond anything I have experienced EVER and the most patient and knowledgeable staff. I'll definitely be going back there for wedding#2

• Megan
    Curious August 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute

I got a Brassy Bra to wear under my dress since my dress doesn't have the option to wear a "traditional" bra. I have Size D but they are suppose to be enough support up to Size G

https://www.brassybra.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrsGCBhD1ARIsALILBYpRqx0ebqoWZdFzh6m3NSn-H_qkSrvLsOfmfrHkjYNv7wwoO4nFkT4aAr7SEALw_wcB

• Stephanie
    Frequent user February 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    I am a 34 G and my dress has a built in bra. It is designed that way. Look into designers with bras built in. It was a life saver for me
  • Maude
    Curious March 2022 Ontario
    Maude ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Ya I'll try this summer if I don't find anything else, I just don't live anywhere with a bra store or anyone who makes them.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    Have you tried visiting a professional Brasier? There’s one in Hamilton that specializes in DD+ and does custom work too. She fitted my mom and she said it was the best bra she’s ever had.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute

If you don't want to wear a bra for your wedding, see if your seamstress can build in a bra with your dress.

My seamstress is doing that for me so I don't have to worry about wearing a bra for my wedding day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics