Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maude
Curious March 2022 Ontario

Under wedding dress

Maude, on March 14, 2021 at 12:30 Posted in Wedding fashion 1 7
Hi ladies!

So I am a fuller busted woman and it seems almost impossible to find a nice, pretty, good quality strapless bustier or corset to wear under my dress. My dress will have some sort of straps but I don't know which style. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm a size 32G. I don't mind paying for good quality. Thanks so much!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amber, on April 1, 2021 at 02:41
  • Amber
    Curious July 2022 Ontario
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dresses with corset backs and some good structured boning are a busty gal's BFF! My goal is to not have to wear a bra on my wedding day, so I'm searching for a dress with those two things in them. For reference, at present, I am a 42DDD/F... very busty! Lol. So far I have tried on a few with boning/structure at the bust and the lace-up/corset back and found that even at my bust size I don't need a bra or any other sort of additional support, it's the best feeling in the world when you've been wearing a bra since you were 10 lol.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my first wedding, I went to Sophia's on the Danforth. Amazing selection, service beyond anything I have experienced EVER and the most patient and knowledgeable staff. I'll definitely be going back there for wedding#2

• Megan
    Curious August 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got a Brassy Bra to wear under my dress since my dress doesn't have the option to wear a "traditional" bra. I have Size D but they are suppose to be enough support up to Size G

https://www.brassybra.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrsGCBhD1ARIsALILBYpRqx0ebqoWZdFzh6m3NSn-H_qkSrvLsOfmfrHkjYNv7wwoO4nFkT4aAr7SEALw_wcB

• S
    Frequent user February 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am a 34 G and my dress has a built in bra. It is designed that way. Look into designers with bras built in. It was a life saver for me
  • Maude
    Curious March 2022 Ontario
    Maude ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Ya I'll try this summer if I don't find anything else, I just don't live anywhere with a bra store or anyone who makes them.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried visiting a professional Brasier? There’s one in Hamilton that specializes in DD+ and does custom work too. She fitted my mom and she said it was the best bra she’s ever had.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you don't want to wear a bra for your wedding, see if your seamstress can build in a bra with your dress.

My seamstress is doing that for me so I don't have to worry about wearing a bra for my wedding day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics