Skip to main content
María
María

Cali, Valle del Cauca · From December 2016

Discussions

María
At what age are you getting married?
María of Before the wedding, On January 6, 2017 at 09:05

Hi future brides We all know there's not a proper age to get married because when you truly love someone, age doesn't matter. At what age are you getting married? *** Image: Pinterest

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 157 2,120
María
Happy New Year Community!
María of WeddingWire, On December 31, 2016 at 09:05

Lovely ladies It's a fact, 2016 comes to an end! I created this discussion to wish you all an amazing 2017! Note: One of the WW Canada Community rules specify all discussions must be related with...

Busse, monday 17-Aug-20 11 83
María
Is your fiance from your same culture?
María of Before the wedding, On January 7, 2017 at 11:05

Hi WW Canada Community Checking out the Real Weddings I saw many couples from different culture, and I think this one of the things I admire about your country - also the maple syrup candy - this is...

Amber, tuesday 24-Jul-18 12 101
María
Do you have different religious beliefs?
María of Before the wedding, On January 5, 2017 at 14:05

Hi brides and grooms A century or two ago, most people lived in places where almost everyone around them was the same religion. Today, we live in a global society where people commonly meet and fall...

Jennifer, friday 22-Jun-18 10 89
María
Who's the best cooker in the house?
María of Living together, On January 6, 2017 at 19:05

Hi amazing Community, Ok, here is the question: Who's the best cooker in the house? You He *** Images: Giphy

Sarah, wednesday 14-Mar-18 24 145
María
Show off your bling!
María of Before the wedding, On December 22, 2016 at 08:05

Hello lovely brides! Do you know december is engagement season? Yes it is! Show off your bling! *** Images: Pinterest

Jamie, saturday 10-Feb-18 49 467
María
2 total white bouquets. Vote one!
María of Wedding fashion, On December 22, 2016 at 16:05

Lovely brides Which of these two total white bouquets match your dress? A. B. *** Images: Pinterest

Vinod, thursday 25-Jan-18 7 63
María
Choose a bouquet for the bride. Which one?
María of Wedding fashion, On December 27, 2016 at 19:05

Good morning WW Canada Community Hope you are having a wonderfull week! She get married by the sea with a pretty mermaid wedding dress: So, which bouquet do you think is the perfect match for her...

Vinod, thursday 25-Jan-18 6 68
María
Want to eat out tonight? I'm craving...
María of Wedding fashion, On December 27, 2016 at 07:49

Well, yes! Your future husband is craving and invited you to dinner What would you order? A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> You spend the weekend...

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 36 261
María
What percentage of your wedding decor is DIY?
María of DIY, On December 26, 2016 at 15:05

WW Canada Before the big day: When planning your wedding on a budget, you need to save on as much as possible. And our Community is full of ideas on how to do most of everything yourself What...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 6 102
María
How is your fiance helping with the planning?
María of Wedding reception, On December 21, 2016 at 09:05

Hi brides Maybe it's true that brides are more into weddings than grooms but this doesn't mean the groom is not interest with the small wedding details. So....from 1 to 10 how much ir your fiance...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 10 111
María
Your wedding color palette is....
María of Plan a wedding, On January 2, 2017 at 08:05

Lovely ladies, We are at the end of our What color palette should you choose for your wedding? quiz Majority of A: Option 1: Vivid flame woodland Option 2: Serenity blue, white and green Option 3:...

Alexa, sunday 30-Jul-17 34 614
María
How to tell your guests that children aren't invited to your wedding
María of Plan a wedding, On December 30, 2016 at 03:31

Morning WW Canada The decision to invite children or not to invite children to a wedding its a personal choice made by bride and groom. And the always question is: how to indicate in the invitations...

Laura, thursday 18-May-17 8 176
María
Six cascade bouquets
María of Wedding fashion, On December 28, 2016 at 07:28

Hi ladies, The dramatic cascade bouquet features a "waterfall" of flowers that drapes down the front of the arrangement. I love the orchid cascade bouquet, do you? 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. What type of...

Sara, thursday 20-Apr-17 8 78
María
Do you like the jewerled wedding dress necklines?
María of Wedding fashion, On December 30, 2016 at 12:05

Hi future brides! The bridal fashion runaways left us the jewerled wedding dress necklines for 2017 brides! So, do you like it? I like the second option but is definetly not my favourite trend! ...

Sara, thursday 20-Apr-17 8 70
María
Roses bouquet for your big day
María of Wedding fashion, On December 29, 2016 at 09:05

Hi lovely brides This week we are choosing our perfect bouquet with the quiz "Quiz: Which wedding bouquet is perfect for you?", so all the day long you will find inspiration for yours Let's start with...

Kacy, tuesday 18-Apr-17 7 67
María
You spend the weekend at...

Last question to find out which wedding bouquet is perfect for you Yay! The weekend is finally here and you are going to.... A. Wine tasting B. Movie night at home C. Horse riding D. Romantic Picnic...

Stephanie, tuesday 18-Apr-17 29 212
María
Quiz: And your wedding bouquet is...

Hi beautiful brides-to-be We're getting closer to the end of the quiz and it's now time to discover your perfect wedding bouquet based on your choices! Majority of A: Your bouquet is simply...

Stephanie, tuesday 18-Apr-17 29 470
María
Let's get together and watch...

Ok, your fiance just call you and told you: Let's get together and watch... A. Tennis B. Hockey C. Rodeo D. Baseball Which option do you prefer? *** Next question >> Want to eat out tonight? I'm...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 30 197
María
Your dream home is...

Lovely brides- to -be Next question to know which wedding bouquet are you Choose your dream home! A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> Let's get...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 31 201
María
It's happy hour! Let's go grab a....

Imagine it's almost happy hour and you call your bridemaids for some fun! Which cocktail do you prefer? A. B. C. D. *** Next question >> Your dream home is...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 27 192
María
Your dream vacation destination is....

Hi future brides, Ready to find your wedding bouquet? Let's get started Your dream vacation destination is.... A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> It's...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 34 278
María
Today is Throwback Thursday!
María of WeddingWire, On March 9, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely brides! Remember me? I will be in the Community, since Em is a bit sick at home (get well soon georgeous). For those who don't know me, my name is María and I was born in Colombia, as Cecila...

Stephanie, friday 10-Mar-17 8 89
María
5 + 1 winter bouquets. Which one match your bridal style?
María of Wedding fashion, On December 22, 2016 at 10:05

Hi WW Canada I just found this beautiful bouquets for a winter wedding and im wondering...Which one match your bridal style? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 5 +1. *** Images: Pinterest ...

Maria, saturday 25-Feb-17 14 102
María
You father will walk you down the aisle?
María of Wedding ceremony, On December 23, 2016 at 09:05

Hi WW Canada Ok, the ceremony etiquette writes that the father of the bride might walk her down the aisle, and you could or not follow the rules. Is you father walking you down the aisle? Or who is?...

Eartha, friday 24-Feb-17 8 71
María
What will your bridemaids wear?

Brides - to - be, Bridesmaid dresses should complement your wedding color scheme and look in fashion. What will your bridemaids wear? A. Floor - lenght gowns B. Matching cocktail dresses C. Mismatched...

April, monday 20-Feb-17 33 307
María
Which bouquet reflects your style?

Beautiful brides, To find out your color palette let us know: Wich bouquet reflets yout style? A. B. C. D. *** Next question >> How would you describe your wedding style?

April, monday 20-Feb-17 40 300
María
Wich type of dress de you see yourself wearing?

Hi amazing brides This quiz will help you decide what color palette is best for your big day! Wich type of dress de you see yourself wearing? A. Elegant lace B. Light and airy C. Simple A - Line D....

April, monday 20-Feb-17 26 230
María
Where will your wedding take place?

WW Canada Community Your wedding venue is a major factor in choosing your color scheme. There are some colours that work better in certain venue types. Where will your wedding take place? A. Hotel or...

April, monday 20-Feb-17 35 305
María
How would you describe your wedding style?

Hi lovely brides Think about how you want your wedding to look and feel to find out your wedding color scheme How would you describe your wedding style? A. Glamorous B. Relaxed C. Rustic D. Romantic...

Shevonn, monday 20-Feb-17 27 213
María
What season will be your wedding?

Hi lovely brides, What season will be your wedding? A. Spring B. Summer C. Autumn D. Winter *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next question >> Wich bouquet reflets yout style? ...

Shevonn, monday 20-Feb-17 61 424
María
Are you both from the same city?
María of Before the wedding, On January 6, 2017 at 12:05

Hello ladies Being both from the same city makes easier the wedding preparations, cause probably most of your guest will also be from your city, and you don't need to think about accomodation nor...

Aimee, monday 20-Feb-17 9 83

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics