Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

María
Featured Valle del Cauca

Today is Throwback Thursday!

María, on March 9, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 8

Hi lovely brides!

Remember me? I will be in the Community, since Em is a bit sick at home (get well soon georgeous). For those who don't know me, my name is María and I was born in Colombia, as Cecila Cruz always said "my english is not very good looking", so im trying my best.

We are almost at the end of the week and is Throwback Thursday! An excellent excuse to remember the best moments with our other half and know each other Smiley heart

Do you wanna play?

Here is my Love Throwback Thursday Smiley love

Today is Throwback Thursday!

This was in Palma de Mallorca last summer.

Share yours! Smiley ring

8 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on March 10, 2017 at 09:43
  • Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes it was parked. It wasn't anything special. My best friend doesn't like hugs or being touched (I am the opposite, very toucht so we send smiling or silly selfies and call them hugs!!!!
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got him into playing card games with us! That is something we all love doing with eachother as its fun and you can still have good conversations! On my moms side, we are Ukranian and so on Christmas Eve we have Ukranian Christmas so our dinner consists of cabbage rolls, perogies, kresgies (shishkabobs) and we make it all homemade. Then we just have platters of cheese and crackers, kolbossa, and pickles! We also do the Christmas crackers that night and wear the little paper crowns that come in them, we take a family photo and open one gift which is always pajama's!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is so cool! Smiley heart Are you both hockey fans?

You should check out these hockey theme ideas, they're super fun! Smiley laugh

10 ideas for hockey themed wedding

Hockey Love Quotes. Which one is your favourite?

Are you both Bruins fans?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so cool! I love rollercoasters! Smiley love This is such a nice family tradition! What other family tradition did you initiate him to?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha I love this one! Smiley love I hope the car was parked! Smiley laugh Were you celebrating anything special that day?

• Taylor
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like this idea Smiley smile
    Throwback to our first hockey game together march 2015💛

Today is Throwback Thursday! - 1
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This was taken 2 years ago when my FH finally got his passport and came to Cedar Point with myself, dad, and sisters. We go every year - although this year we can't afford it, and my family loves rollercoasters and the rides there are huge and so it was exciting getting to bring my FH into the tradition!

Cedar point

Cedar point

• Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hamming in up for the camera - sent to my bestie, November last year

Today is Throwback Thursday! - 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics