Skip to main content
Jessica
Jessica

Bayfield, Ontario · From November 2017

I am in my final semester to become a registered nurse, before that I was an aspiring theatre actress but the unstable lifestyle wasn't for me, though I... View more

I am in my final semester to become a registered nurse, before that I was an aspiring theatre actress but the unstable lifestyle wasn't for me, though I still love to find ways to express my creativity. (Hello DIY!) My Fiance is 5 years older than me and we have been together 7 years now (it will be 8 by the time we get married!). We met through my bestfriend and MOH in Port Elgin where we both now lived. I am originally from Markham and my Fiance is from Chelmsford (near sudbury). We love cooking together, going for hikes with our weiner dog Marvel (can you tell we like comics/superheroes?), and being silly with our friends. :)

Happily married 🎉

August 31, 2019

1694days 0hrs : 51min

Discussions

Jessica
Bruce County Wedding Venues/caterers
Jessica of Plan a wedding, On December 7, 2017 at 17:56

Hey all! I am recently engaged and starting to look for wedding venues for 2019. I'm just wondering if anyone has been married in Bruce county or the surrounding areas (Grey county etc.) and what...

Meaghan, wednesday 4-Dec-19 3 686
Jessica
Cathedral Veil
Jessica of Wedding fashion, On September 18, 2018 at 21:24

Hey ladies! For those of you who opted for a cathedral veil for your wedding, how much did you spend and where did you get them? (I am located in Ontario, so Ontario suggestions would be a plus! ) Did...

Sammy, thursday 28-Feb-19 9 218
Jessica
Couples getting married on 31/august/2019 in Ontario
Jessica of Ontario, On March 10, 2018 at 11:15

Hey August 31st, 2019 brides! Tell me about your wedding...where in Ontario are you getting married? What have you done so far? Anything you want to share!! We are getting married at Hessenland...

Tiffany, saturday 2-Jun-18 3 114
Jessica
moh & Bridesmaid proposal
Jessica of DIY, On March 13, 2018 at 00:33

Hey everyone! I have two best friends and because one LOVES planning and lives close to me (she lives in Toronto and I live in Port Elgin, so 2.5 hours away) and the other lives in Halifax I decided...

Becky, friday 4-May-18 30 377
Jessica
Portugal for honeymoon?
Jessica of Honeymoon, On April 6, 2018 at 14:10

Hey all! My FH and I are considering Portugal for our honeymoon. It looks beautiful and the prices are incredibly reasonable! I was just wondering if anyone else has been there and has suggestions of...

Joey, monday 30-Apr-18 29 218
Jessica
Bridesmaid dresses
Jessica of Ontario, On March 9, 2018 at 18:11

Hey all! Im looking for some advice on where to buy affordable but nice bridesmaid dresses in either bruce county or the GTA. Thanks so much!

Lynnie, wednesday 14-Mar-18 2 69
Jessica
Photographers in southern Ontario, based in or will travel to Bruce county& surrounding areas
Jessica of Plan a wedding, On December 30, 2017 at 09:07

Hey guys! Photography is super important to me and I want quality photos but can't afford the huge price tag. Does anyone have some good suggestions under the $2000 mark that are located in or...

Jessica, sunday 28-Jan-18 8 110
Jessica
Dashwood gardens
Jessica of Plan a wedding, On December 31, 2017 at 12:12

Has anyone booked a wedding at Dashwood gardens or received a pricing list? I requested prices and package options through this site but they just told me to contact them to discuss. I would like to...

Vinod, sunday 28-Jan-18 3 118
Jessica
Bruce County Wedding Venues/caterers
Jessica of Ontario, On December 18, 2017 at 11:47

Hey all! I am recently engaged and starting to look for wedding venues for 2019. I'm just wondering if anyone has been married in Bruce county or the surrounding areas (Grey county etc.) and what...

Jessica, monday 22-Jan-18 1 309
Jessica
Two Moh?
Jessica of Plan a wedding, On December 31, 2017 at 09:27

I am toying with the idea of having two MOH because I have to amazing bestfriends and I thought for bachelorette planning etc duties could be spread out. But mainly because I love them both so much...

Sidni, friday 5-Jan-18 11 95

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics