Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Your First Dates: Tell us your love story!

Emilie, on October 24, 2016 at 06:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 5

Good morning lovely community!! Smiley heart

To remember is to live... Do you remember the first moments of your relationship?. Smiley catface

Here's to help you remember what will have led you to say "I Do": Your first dates!

Your First Dates: Tell us your love story!

Let's travel back in time together to these first moments in your relationship:

Ready to join this romantic adventure?

Let's start with the first question!

How old were you when you both met?

In what city did you meet?

Did fate bring you together or was it a coincidence?

How did you meet?

Who made the first steps?

What are your cute nicknames?

How many friends do you have in common?

Who introduced you?

Was it love at first sight?

Who said I love you first?

When did you meet his/her family?

Did you kiss on your first date?

I'm so happy to read your love stories ladies!!

Does this bring back any good memory??

Now that we know a bit more how you two met, how about you introduce us to your future husband? Create a new discussion with the title:

"My first dates with my FH ________" (your FH's name)

And write a little something about your future husband and your first dates together. You can even put a picture of the two of you! Smiley love

I can't wait to read about these wonderful moments that made you become so in love with each other!!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on November 2, 2016 at 18:24
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Emilie! This happened in US. We both lived in CA. My mom actually thought Collin was really cute when she met him. Much better than my other dates! Haha We were inseparable ever since our first date and he quickly became a part of our family.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww! Smiley heart This is so cute Sam!! Did this all happen in the US or was this Canada?

You should take the other questions and see what memories they bring back!

I can't wait to hear all about how you fell in love! Smiley love

You can start with this first one:

How old were you when you both met?

You'll see that at the bottom of each discussion, there's a link to the next one! You'll see it's a lot of fun to share and read everyone's stories!

What was your mom's reaction after your first date with your FH? Smiley smile

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love hearing stories of everyone's first date! My fiance and I met online through eHarmony. We talked online for about 3 weeks before he finally asked me out. During that time, I went on a few other dates but they weren't great. I was living at home at the time and my mom was getting tired of these dates and said "no more!" So I said "Ok...after this last one!" and it was true! That was the last first date I went on!

We had been talking online and texting but hadn't spoken on the phone. When he came to pick me up for the date, my phone rang and it was him. I answered and he said that he was at my house but he couldn't get the front gate on the porch open! I said I'd open it for him but he'd still have to come to the door! (He said that he really liked the sound of my voice from the first time he heard it.) Haha we had dinner and played mini golf for 6 hours and had an amazing first date. And now we're getting married 5 years and 1 day after that first date!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Terry Smiley heart Hahahaha that's a very funny story! Smiley laugh Are the friends from your double date still together as well? Who made the first moves to go on a second date? Smiley smile

• Terry
    Frequent user May 2017 Quebec
    Terry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My first date with my fiancé James wasn't nothing special. We decided to double date so it would not be akward. So we were supposed to go for supper and a movie . I had totally forgot about it lol . So when he called me I met him at the restaurant but I had already eaten so I watched all 3 of them eat. Then we went to the movies to see open waters and it was the worst movie ever . Then went back to his place to watch him play Xbox . He was so shy and didn't even kiss me . Now we laugh about it !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics