Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Emilie
15 wedding appetizers
Emilie, On February 22, 2017 at 14:05

Hey brides and grooms! I noticed that a lot of you are going to have appetizers for your wedding or going to make your own food, so I thought I would bring a few ideas to the table 1. Fruits 2. Salty...

Vinod, tuesday 9-Jan-18 16 256
Zoë
7 wedding cakes with personality!
Zoë, On April 13, 2017 at 15:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! It has become more common to invest in wedding cakes! Here 7 wedding cakes with a lot of personality! Which is your favorite? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. *** ...

Vinod, tuesday 9-Jan-18 34 286
Zoë
Inspiration: Wedding Themes
Zoë, On July 26, 2017 at 10:05

Hello Brides-to-be! Do you already know what colour theme your wedding will be? Are you having a summer or winter wedding? Here's some inspiration! Which one would you like? 1. A touch of blue 2. A...

Vinod, tuesday 9-Jan-18 10 115
Joey
What's your favourite wedding tradition?
Joey, On August 30, 2017 at 08:28

The bouquet toss, cutting the cake, not seeing each other until the procession, something old new borrowed and blue... what is your absolute favorite wedding tradition? Do you love the first kiss? ::...

Vinod, tuesday 9-Jan-18 12 128
Sonja
Homemade seating chart
Sonja, On September 14, 2017 at 20:33

Seating Chart My colours are ivory, gold, and orange so I used this old frame that I had for the seating chart to be put on an easel at the entrance to our room. I used scrapbooking techniques to...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 12 147
Fiorina
diy florals
Fiorina, On December 2, 2017 at 15:12

Hey fellow brides! Have any of you (or are you planning to) make your own floral arranagements? I'm thinking of my making my own bouquet as well as the bridal party ones. I already decided to make my...

Sidni, monday 8-Jan-18 11 181
Emilie
Kiss the Bride. Quick Kiss or Passionate?
Emilie, On December 2, 2016 at 08:05

Hi future husbands and wives You may now kiss the bride! Your first kiss as newlyweds will definitely be something to remember! And it will probably be on pictures! What would you prefer? Quick Kiss...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 11 110
Emilie
Intimate or Big Ceremony?
Emilie, On October 7, 2016 at 11:05

Hi lovely ladies Some people choose to have a small and intimate ceremony but to have a big extravagant reception. What will you go for? Intimate or Big Ceremony? Image: Pinterest

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 5 82
Emilie
Who will walk you down the aisle?
Emilie, On November 21, 2016 at 20:05

Hey lucky ladies Who will be that lucky person walking you down the aisle? Will it be a family member? A friend? Tell us about that wonderful person and what they mean to you Image: Pinterest ...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 15 78
Emilie
What papers do you need to get married in your province?
Emilie, On November 23, 2016 at 09:05

Hi wonderful brides We've been talking about all the fun stuff... But there's also another essential part to your wedding, paperwork! What papers do you need to get married in your province?

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 6 71
Emilie
At what time will be your ceremony?
Emilie, On November 9, 2016 at 13:05

Hi wonderful brides Time to decide when's your ceremony... Not an easy choice I know! But what time did you book? At what time will be your ceremony? Image: Pinterest

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 7 68
L
I think i found my ceremony venue!
Linzer, On January 3, 2017 at 21:07

So happy! Tomorden Mills North Lawn is available on our wedding date! It fits all the requirements. City run historical site (so less pricy) , outdoors, willow tree (big yay!) And within walking...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 9 117
Emilie
Will your pets come to your wedding?
Emilie, On December 5, 2016 at 16:05

Hi lovely brides You probably feel like your pet is part of the family Will your pets come to your wedding?

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 9 170
Emilie
Aisle markers or aisle runner?
Emilie, On January 13, 2017 at 09:05

Hey hey future brides and grooms! What would be the ideal for your wedding aisle... Aisle markers? Or an aisle runner? Which one would you prefer for your wedding? *** Images: Pinterest ...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 11 254
Emilie
Bubbles or petals?
Emilie, On January 27, 2017 at 11:05

Hey lovely soon-to-weds! The moment after your say I do will be an amazing moment to celebrate! How will you celebrate your grand exit as husband and wife? Bubbles or petals? Which one do you prefer?...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 6 84
Emilie
Civil, religious or symbolic ceremony?
Emilie, On January 31, 2017 at 11:05

Hey lovely couples! There are different ways to officialize your marriage! Which one will you go for? Civil, religious or symbolic ceremony? Image: Nova Photography

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 12 270
H
Online invitation tool
Hj, On January 6, 2018 at 12:54

Hi! Has anyone used the email invitation tool on this website who can give me some feedback on it? Can you customize it, functionality, etc.

Lynnie, monday 8-Jan-18 2 110
Jenn
Date rsvp
Jenn, On January 3, 2018 at 12:31

Getting closer to our wedding and guests are starting to RSVP!! We have a wedding wire website, and on my app I have imputed any unknown plus one guests just as the guests first name and date as last...

Lynnie, monday 8-Jan-18 3 107
Stephanie
Visited my venue again!
Stephanie, On January 6, 2018 at 15:40

I went back today to visit my ceremony/reception venue and fell in love all over again! I was starting to wish we had shopped around a little more before deciding but today I remembered why I wanted...

Jen, monday 8-Jan-18 14 133
Emilie
6 wedding transportations. Which one would you choose?
Emilie, On February 1, 2017 at 04:34

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Do you prefer a cool ride like in Fast and Furious or something a little slower like a carriage? Which of these transaportations would you choose for your wedding? 1....

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 10 83
Emilie
Who will be walking you down the aisle?
Emilie, On February 9, 2017 at 10:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Having someone walk you down the aisle is a very symbolic gesture. You can choose to follow tradition by having your father walk you down the aisle, go with both of your...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 21 370
Emilie
5 ideas of flower girl baskets
Emilie, On September 29, 2016 at 08:05

Hi future brides I'm sure making your grand entrance is a moment you've been thinking about many times in your head... ... and this is probably the moment this little one is going to start thinking...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 5 91
Emilie
Where will your ceremony take place?
Emilie, On September 30, 2016 at 13:05

Hi brides and groomies Your ceremony venue is the magical place you'll remember forever as the place you finally said "I Do" Where will your ceremony take place? Image: Pinterest

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 6 100
Carolyne
Grooms and groomsmen suits
Carolyne, On February 24, 2017 at 23:25

Grooms and groomsmen suits ideas

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 17 111

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics