Looking for wedding favor ideas

12 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 10, 2018 at 10:51
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Crytal candle tealight motive holder to every household.

Wedding favor ideas? 1

Wedding favor ideas? 2
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We opted for using our photo booth pictures for people that want to do so. Cause not everyone will take the favors home. Since I'm having a larger wedding it felt a lot nicer than doing over 200 favors.

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favours will be jars of apple jelly. If you're looking for non-edible favours, I've seen a set of heart shaped measuring spoons that nest together. They were quite nice.

• Symanne
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Symanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks so much! Smiley smile I'll definitely take that into consideration! My fiancee isn't doing much of the planning the majority of the planning will be done by me Smiley smile
  • Momofbride(Kim)
    Alberta
    Momofbride(Kim) ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi All, since you said you wanted nonedibles, I found some lovely personalized wine glasses which are nice. But it depends if you are wine drinkers or not. Just an FYI, some people prefer edibles because in today's society a lot of people aren't as sentimental as they used to be. I am with you, to have something that people will cherish forever, but my daughter's fiance is a minimalist and hates clutter so I am not sure who will win that debate. Maybe that's why we hired a wedding planner? LOL

If you don't mind edibles, a little pot of honey with a small honey dipper is very hip and looks beautiful stacked in a few old shabby white crates or served on an old tea trolly. Depending on your theme. Or a small jar of jam? Both can be done for under $5 each so are easy on the budget as well.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What about these macaron cookies? You could do the cookies purple, and the ones in the box you could use a silver ribbon or grey if you can find the right shade!

Wedding favor ideas? 3

Wedding favor ideas? - 1
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Symanne, So nice to meet you here! How is everything going? Do you have something in mind? Here I send you a discussion about wedding favors: Inspiration: Wedding Favors. I hope it helps. xx

• Symanne
    Symanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The cards is a really good idea! We don't really have a theme but our colors are grey and like a lavender purple
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you have a theme for the wedding? What are your colours? Also you could do something that represents you guys as a couple! My fiancé and I love to play cards and board games and so we are considering doing a deck of cards because it represents who we are as people!

• Symanne
    Symanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancee and I would like non-edible favors. We really want our guests to have somethings that's really going to remind them of our wedding!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Simone put up a lot of great ideas! We are making a spice rub for our guests. Maybe something you make that everyone likes or is a favourite of yours could be made into your favour.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Symanne,
    Welcome to the community!Smiley smile
    Here are some ideas for wedding favors. Do you have an idea on what type of favor you would like to give to the guest? (E.g. Edible favours or non-edible favors)Which favor do you like based on the pictures?

Wedding favor ideas? - 1

Wedding favor ideas? - 2

Wedding favor ideas? - 3

Wedding favor ideas? - 4

Wedding favor ideas? - 5

Wedding favor ideas? - 6

Wedding favor ideas? - 7

Wedding favor ideas? - 8

Wedding favor ideas? - 9

Wedding favor ideas? - 10

Wedding favor ideas? - 11

Wedding favor ideas? - 12