Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danicathea
Beginner July 2017 Ontario

Place cards help

Danicathea, on June 5, 2017 at 18:52 Posted in Wedding reception 0 8

Hi everyone,

I am having a hard time finding somewhere to do out place cards. We orginally hoped to do it all online, but most sites won't print the names on the cards that we found. We both have the worst writing. Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where to purchase place cards that will print names on them for you in Canada if online or in the Toronto/Durham area.

Thank you,

Amy G

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 10, 2018 at 11:00
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used the mailing printing labels for addresses for wedding invitations. That same labels can be used per couple oe individual saying seated at Table #. It's an alternative to spending more for name printing.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered my place cards from a site called "Wish". You need to give yourself a couple of months to get them. I'll choose a font on the computer and print everyone's name on pretty paper, then cut and glue them onto the card. I only have 30 guests so that makes it easier.

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They have been pretty quick for me. We ordered the sample pack and that went regular post and came in 2-2.5 weeks. My invitations are supposed to be one week. from Proof approval to delivery (that was extra but worth it for me to get them here fast)

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here is an Idea, that doesn't cost all that much, get a pack of Business Cards and print your own place cards. super cheap and easy to make. Just pick your Font and print.

• Danicathea
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Danicathea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we are going to use mint.com and they have some really pretty stuff. I just have to keep in mind how long they take to ship to Canada and give myself lots of time.

Thank you everyone for all the help Smiley smile

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered my invitations through Minted and they are printing all the addresses on my envelopes and I am probably going to get the table place cards through them as well because I love the design and they include the name printing on the place cards. I will probably post some pictures of the invitations once they are in but I am super excited!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have someone here in Peterborough that can do those sorts of things. She is making our seating chart and our place cards! I heard about her on a brides united and surrounding group on facebook!

• Symanne
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Symanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know this probably sounds super cheap but you could always get them printed on like a sticker, and then place them on a designed card that you and your SO had chosen!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics