Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Valerie
Frequent user July 2017 Ontario

How to change color in the rsvp

Valerie, on September 15, 2016 at 12:24 Posted in Tech support 0 5

How to change to color of the guest name.

Now I have a dark background on my website, all my text is white/gray but the search of the name in the RSVP is Black.

Please help!! I don't won't to change my background color because of this.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on September 20, 2016 at 11:02
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Valerie Smiley heart

I'm glad we can have your feedback in the community as a design expert! That's amazing! I really like how your Disney movie characters blend in within the invitation.

I thought of you today when I found these centerpieces ideas and made this discussion for you. Do you like these ideas for your Disney tables? Smiley smile

9 centerpieces for Disney themed wedding

I can't wait to see how your wedding cake will look like too! Smiley love Will it have all the movie characters on it?

• Valerie
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, I did the design by my self (I'm a Graphic Designer) so to design is easy for me. Our Wedding theme is Disney's movies, I'll have different theme movie for each table.

For my RSVP the seach bar look OK but when you enter some name the breakdown is black and this is the part I would like to change.

Thanks, for your comment

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Valerie Smiley heart

Your invitations look amazing! Smiley love Did you do the design yourself?

I really like the blue and purple and the watercolour designs. Are you having a Disney themed wedding? I think that's an amazing theme to go for!

I had a look at your website again and this is how it looks on my side.

Valérie and Mathieu RSVP

Valérie and Mathieu RSVP

You can change the colour for the Title (Serez-vous des nôtres?), the paragraph and the button (Search), but the box to write the name (in white and black font) cannot change colours. It will be like that for all the themes.

I think it looks good like this on my side. What you could change is maybe put the Search button in a darker colour, but I think the rest looks amazing!

I really like the style of your invitations!! Smiley love You should meet Valerie who also lives in Ontario. She has wonderful ideas for her wedding and also is making her invitations in purple. She has a subtle gaming theme.

Table numbers

Brides getting married in Spring 2017

How are you including Disney characters into your decorations?

• Valerie
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks, you look at my web site I did the change the backgroung temporary for looking how the rsvp work. Now I put back my dark color, could you look how we can change the color of the text of RSVP.

In my preparation I just finish to design all my invitation it will be insert in C-Fold Envolppe with pocket.

Faire Part

Faire Part

Invitation Célébration

Invitation Célébration

Invitation Célébration - Map

Invitation Célébration - Map

Invitation Réception

Invitation Réception

Invitation Réception - Map

Invitation Réception - Map

RSVP Front

RSVP Front

RSVP (Back)

RSVP (Back)

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Valerie Smiley heart Welcome to the community!

I'm very happy to be able to help you in the preparations of your wedding! Smiley smile

I just had a look at your website. I love the colours!! Did you change your theme colours and background in the end? I can't see the problem you were mentionning with the dark RSVP search bar. Did you solve the problem? Anything I can help with?

I thought you might like these discussions if you are getting ready to Save the Date and send your invitations.

5 original Save the Date ideas

How to phrase your wedding invitations in 4 steps

which name first on invitations

Will you do everything online or will you send your RSVP by mail too?

I'm glad to see you in the community and look forward to hear what briliant ideas you're coming up with for your wedding! You'll see the community is an amazing place to share your ideas and make friends with other brides around the country. If you need our help, just create a discussion and we'll be there for you. Smiley heart

How are your preparations going? What step are you at in your planning?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics