Skip to main content
Erin
Erin

Etobicoke, Ontario · From March 2016

I work for the Ontario Business Improvement Area Association and help them run a National Conference every year. Planning is my passion and I'm having an... View more

I work for the Ontario Business Improvement Area Association and help them run a National Conference every year. Planning is my passion and I'm having an absolute blast putting my wedding together!

Happily married 🎉

September 21, 2019

1677days 12hrs

Discussions

Erin
Ceremony Shoes
Erin of Wedding fashion, On August 19, 2019 at 15:08

So here's the situation: Originally, our ceremony was going to be at a waterfall and we were going to stand in the water in front of the waterfall for the ceremony. I bought a tea-length dress and was...

Amanda, wednesday 11-Sep-19 7 147
Erin
Engagement Shoot Ideas in Prince Edward County
Erin of Ontario, On January 18, 2019 at 20:39

My fiance and I are heading out to Belleville the first weekend of February to do a few wedding things and we're meeting our phorographer to do an engagement shoot. I am looking for ideas or...

Erin, sunday 3-Feb-19 3 291
Erin
Honeymoon Officially Booked!
Erin of Honeymoon, On December 20, 2018 at 14:10

SO excited to check this off the list! We are going on a cruise to the Mediterranean next October. It's a Norwegian, which I have heard is excellent. The cruise departs out of Venice and visits...

Alycia, thursday 24-Jan-19 25 233
Erin
Save Our Date!
Erin of Plan a wedding, On October 22, 2018 at 20:52

Hey ladies! Just wanted to share because they just went out to everyone and I'm SO happy with how they look! The photo was taken by my Man of Honour. It was edited by a close graphic designer friend...

Raposo-Teixeira, friday 26-Oct-18 20 258
Erin
Sending Save-the-dates Digitally
Erin of Plan a wedding, On June 25, 2018 at 10:44

We're just over a year to our wedding and it's time to start thinking about sending the Save-The Dates! We're planning on getting them out in September so it's exactly a year prior to the wedding. The...

Gabbie, thursday 12-Jul-18 10 146
Erin
Set up for a strange location...
Erin of Wedding ceremony, On April 7, 2018 at 10:50

We are getting married at a waterfall - IN a waterfall! - and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do our ceremony set up... It will be a private ceremony, since the site is small, so only...

Jennifer, sunday 8-Apr-18 7 106

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics