Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erin
Super September 2019 Ontario

Engagement Shoot Ideas in Prince Edward County

Erin, on January 18, 2019 at 20:39 Posted in Ontario 0 3
My fiance and I are heading out to Belleville the first weekend of February to do a few wedding things and we're meeting our phorographer to do an engagement shoot. I am looking for ideas or recommendations of places we could do them.

We have done an engagement shoot already, right after we got engaged, but not with our photographer. We did it with two friends of ours in the fall and basically we went for a hike and they took a bunch of great pics of us. Maybe looking for something different - we're kinda open to anything for this one!

Any suggestions? Anyone from the area recommend any amazing spots?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on February 3, 2019 at 13:06
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ended up just going to Hanna Park in Trenton but it was amazing! We had so much fun and our pictures are just gorgeous!

Engagement Shoot Ideas in Prince Edward County 1
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks, Deborah!

I am somewhat familiar with a few places, but not sure where is best for an engagement shoot. I will, of course, bow to the wisdom of my photographer (who lives there), but I thought it would be nice if I came up with suggestions on my own.

I love the idea of the wineries! Thanks for that! I'll check them out!

• Deborah
    Beginner October 2019 Ontario
    Deborah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello!
    If you are unfamiliar with the island I would have a few suggestions. I'm not a local but we travel there often and my wedding is at Casa Dea Winery.
    The whole island is beautiful but if you are looking for map points I might look at the sandbanks provincial park. It will be chilly, but beautiful. There is water access in Wellington and Picton. There is a lookout at the top of the hill outside picton that has a massive view.
    If you take the ferry, there is a park across from the lake on the mountain resort(that's its real name) with an amazing view, might be cold. If you are on the ferry, is a short ride if you're trying for photos. The adolphustown side of the ferry has a nice view as well.

For some inside options.... The Drake Devonshire is gorgeous hotel in Wellington, but they might not let you use their property for free.
    A few pretty wineries are clossen chase, Casa dea and huff.
    Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics