Kingston, Ontario · From December 2018

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

April 20, 2024

3days 8hrs : 47min

Discussions

Briana
Advice for Ball Gown...?
Briana of Wedding fashion, On June 5, 2020 at 13:05

Hi all! I’m hoping for some advice here. I got eloped in April due to COVID but I’m having major second guesses about my dress. I’m not sure if it’s the dress, or if it’s the way I think I look in the...

Briana, sunday 14-Jun-20 5 168
Briana
covid 19 Silver Linings
Briana of Wedding ceremony, On March 21, 2020 at 20:51

Hi all!! My wedding is supposed to be April 18th and I’m afraid we’ll have to postpone. We’re planning on still getting married that day with a small ceremony. I’d love to hear some happy news or see...

Megan, tuesday 21-Apr-20 3 202
Briana
What to do with items that have old date?
Briana of Plan a wedding, On March 27, 2020 at 13:00

Hi All! Here’s a question to the COVID-19 brides who’ve had to change their wedding date. What did or are you going to do with all of the items that have your old date on them? For example, we have...

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 16 194
Briana
Buffet vs Plated
Briana of Wedding reception, On December 20, 2019 at 11:50

Hello Everyone! I have a question, I thought our venue would do plated dinners but they have changed their staffing and 'experience' so it will now be buffet style. I'm wondering how this worked out...

Meaghan, friday 20-Dec-19 4 106
Briana
Bridal Shower Help!
Briana of Before the wedding, On December 13, 2019 at 09:48

Hi Ladies! I'm not sure what the etiquette for a Bridal Shower is so I'm hoping to get some opinions. To be totally honest, I really want one but I'm afraid no one will put one on for me nor would I...

Tori, tuesday 17-Dec-19 7 141
Briana
Guest List Cuts Needed
Briana of Plan a wedding, On August 1, 2019 at 15:05

Hi All! My partner and I are really struggling with our guest list. My Future MIL is graciously helping us so we feel as though she has the right to invite whoever she pleases as she's paying for...

Katrine, friday 2-Aug-19 7 116
Briana
Last Kiss Photo-day Of
Briana of Wedding ceremony, On August 1, 2019 at 15:43

So I have this idea of a "last Kiss". My FH and I do not want a first look although I feel like I need to see him before the ceremony to help with jitters. We're planning surprises for each other and...

Holly, thursday 1-Aug-19 5 96

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics