Skip to main content
Baria
Baria

'', Quebec · From January 2020

Got engaged on Christmas day (FH knew to pick a date I'll remember, I always forget our anniversary 🙈) proposal was in matching pijamad and only my... View more

Got engaged on Christmas day (FH knew to pick a date I'll remember, I always forget our anniversary 🙈) proposal was in matching pijamad and only my daughter knew about it. While we talked about marriage for the past 3 years, I never thought of the "when he propose " mynreaction was : blank stare, mind grasping what is happening, asking myself why is he on his knees, total blockage of my brain, everything went slow motion, his shaking hand and the panic stare on my daughter's face snapped me back to reality, and my answer was "sure, of course, yes" (lame! Lame lame) poor guy was apparently on his knee for 3 minutes while I gave a total silence.... then I started shaking. Wedding, chateau royal, ceremony layola chapel in Concordia university where he graduated. Having a non denominal wedding, but adding a touch of religion. Elegant style, lots of DIY incorporating his late mother's diy ribbons and smalls items I saved. Incorporating few items to represent those dear to us that are no longer with us. TBT I wanted a destination wedding, something simple but he insisted on the big thing. Simple? 200 guests, foods and alcohol running all night. Henna party the night before, parents host next day.. 3 day wedding. It will be as simple as pir bank accounts 😂

Happily married 🎉

July 23, 2022

634days 5hrs

Friends

Rayanne
Rayanne

Master 10,746 pts

I got married in June 2022

'Niagara Falls', Ontario

Add as friend
Tori
Tori

Top 30,209 pts

I got married in October 2019

Elma, Manitoba

Add as friend
Amelia
Amelia

Master 10,997 pts

I got married in October 2020

'Saint John', New Brunswick

Add as friend

You don't have any WeddingWire Community friends yet.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics