Skip to main content
Baria
Baria

'', Quebec · From January 2020

Got engaged on Christmas day (FH knew to pick a date I'll remember, I always forget our anniversary 🙈) proposal was in matching pijamad and only my... View more

Got engaged on Christmas day (FH knew to pick a date I'll remember, I always forget our anniversary 🙈) proposal was in matching pijamad and only my daughter knew about it. While we talked about marriage for the past 3 years, I never thought of the "when he propose " mynreaction was : blank stare, mind grasping what is happening, asking myself why is he on his knees, total blockage of my brain, everything went slow motion, his shaking hand and the panic stare on my daughter's face snapped me back to reality, and my answer was "sure, of course, yes" (lame! Lame lame) poor guy was apparently on his knee for 3 minutes while I gave a total silence.... then I started shaking. Wedding, chateau royal, ceremony layola chapel in Concordia university where he graduated. Having a non denominal wedding, but adding a touch of religion. Elegant style, lots of DIY incorporating his late mother's diy ribbons and smalls items I saved. Incorporating few items to represent those dear to us that are no longer with us. TBT I wanted a destination wedding, something simple but he insisted on the big thing. Simple? 200 guests, foods and alcohol running all night. Henna party the night before, parents host next day.. 3 day wedding. It will be as simple as pir bank accounts 😂

Happily married 🎉

July 23, 2022

636days 17hrs

Discussions

Baria
2 veils at once?
Baria of DIY, On March 11, 2022 at 00:00

I have a chapel lengh veil with pearls which I Love. Back story. It was purchased to wear with a dress that had enough lace at the bottom and on the dress to fall at the exact lengh without an edge....

JamesbuirmCX, tuesday 15-Mar-22 5 115
Baria
Officiant/celebrant
Baria of Wedding ceremony, On August 11, 2020 at 11:46

Hello community. I was wondering how long did it take your officiant/celebrant search took to reply to you? I started searching, requested few quotes and information but no response. (Had spoke with a...

Vinod, tuesday 18-Aug-20 11 152
Baria
Summer 2021 wedding
Baria of Plan a wedding, On May 27, 2020 at 13:13

Hello to all beautiful summer brides of 2021. I'm trying to connect with all summer brides of that year to share planning ideas. My WD is july 17th 2021, I have almost everything booked except the...

Marsha, tuesday 16-Jun-20 6 174
Baria
Flowers
Baria of DIY, On February 8, 2020 at 17:27

Hello. Any thoughts of DIY bouquets vs real flowers?

Lauren, friday 12-Jun-20 55 822 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics