Samantha

Vaughan, Ontario · From March 2019

Happily married 🎉

February 20, 2021

1150days 18hrs
Tiffany
Different Bridesmaid dresses?
Tiffany, On April 19, 2020 at 13:46

So I have a maid of honour and two bridesmaids. One of my bridesmaids has expressed concerns about the dress choice due to her size. My MOH and the other bridesmaid are both on the short side, the MOH...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 17
Michelle
Is it possible to have a cheap-ish wedding in Toronto
Michelle, On February 11, 2020 at 21:07

Cause I just got a quote for a wedding that's going to cost 30,000.00$ like... what!?!? lol. I am the saver in the relationship and I am all about a good deal and i get it sometimes it's not...

Danielle, monday 20-Jul-20 49
Margaret
Recommendations for Florists and Event Set-up from the gta
Margaret, On March 21, 2020 at 16:24

Hi all, We just booked a venue for our winter wedding (yay!). And now with the pandemic, I'm spending my time looking for a florist in the GTA and/or Vaughn region. I'm trying to find a vendor who...

Margaret, friday 27-Mar-20 9
Samantha
Photos
Samantha, On January 29, 2020 at 22:03

Hi everyone we are getting married February 20, 2021. I need a little help with photo locations. I am looking for a place indoors in the vaughan area. If anyone has some ideas please share

Ashley, thursday 6-Feb-20 3 63
Samantha
Looking for photographer and videographer
Samantha, On November 5, 2019 at 21:04

Hey everyone, so we have booked all our major stuff but we are still missing our photographer and videographer. I’m having a hard time finding a company that can do both that are reasonably priced. If...

Cliodhna, tuesday 12-Nov-19 8
Kristi
Wedding party Gifts
Kristi, On September 10, 2019 at 16:14

Looking to order Robes for my wedding party. Anyone order any yet? If so how’s the quality and where did you get them (price). We want to do a cute photoshoot in the morning while we get our hair and...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 17
R
Centrepieces
Rebecca, On June 11, 2019 at 16:32

I am at a complete loss. We are starting to look at centerpieces as we want to DIY so this allows us to get the materials and actually make them, however we have no idea what to do! Our colors are...

Marissa, saturday 21-Sep-19 17
Samantha
Bridal shower help
Samantha, On August 7, 2019 at 23:05

Hi ladies, My mom and mother in law are planning my bridal shower. I know how pricey everywhere is because we felt the pain picking our wedding venue. So if any of you ladies know of any cute...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics