Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha
Beginner February 2021 Ontario

Photos

Samantha, on January 29, 2020 at 22:03 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hi everyone we are getting married February 20, 2021. I need a little help with photo locations. I am looking for a place indoors in the vaughan area. If anyone has some ideas please share

3 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 6, 2020 at 17:04
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Drive around near your venue or your ceremony location and check an eye out for open parks or grass and take a walk around and see if you like anything!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A friend got married this summer and in between their ceremony and reception they took their photographer for a walk and ended up stopping for a beer. They have some really cute shots of having a drink together at their favorite spot. The bar even let them pour each others drinks, and the shot of her in her dress behind the bar is super fun.
    I wouldn't limit yourself to just one spot, if you're close enough to go to a bar or restaurant that has meaning for you then I would (I'm hoping we can stop for gelato at the pizzeria where we had our first date).
    Are there botanical gardens in the area? Or a beautiful museum, library, or art gallery (ask before if you can take photos)?
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depending o what is the choice of indoor or outdoor area interested, internet search can help. Making calls or veiwing sites are also good ways to see if they do offer photo sessions for engagement pictures.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics