Deborah
Deborah

Wellington, Ontario · From December 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 6, 2019

1680days 8hrs

Discussions

Lynnie
How long will your wedding be from start to finish?
Lynnie, On January 21, 2019 at 09:05

From the first person who walks down the aisle to the very end of your wedding reception - how long will your wedding celebration be? ⏲️ Photo from Goldline Entertainment in Toronto Next Question: How...

Brittany, wednesday 6-Feb-19 40
Lynnie
How many times have you changed your budget?
Lynnie, On January 21, 2019 at 09:05

Figuring out the budget for your wedding is not easy! It can change with every single contract and purchase, as you decide where to splurge and where to save! How many times has your budget changed? 💰...

Brittany, wednesday 6-Feb-19 35
Erin
Engagement Shoot Ideas in Prince Edward County
Erin, On January 18, 2019 at 20:39

My fiance and I are heading out to Belleville the first weekend of February to do a few wedding things and we're meeting our phorographer to do an engagement shoot. I am looking for ideas or...

Erin, sunday 3-Feb-19 3
Megan
Gathering addresses for mailing invitations
Megan, On January 16, 2019 at 14:59

Hey ladies, Itll soon be time for me to mail out our wedding invitations. In a world where snail mail is basically obsolete and you can't rely on mom having everyone's mailing address tucked away in...

Deborah, sunday 20-Jan-19 15
Kaylee
Budget
Kaylee, On January 14, 2019 at 13:47

What’s a reasonable budget? I’m 21 years old and just got engaged, I’m new to planning and would like to find out what other people are planning on spending. Feel free to provide any advice on what to...

Jennifer, thursday 28-Mar-19 37
Michelle
Bridesmaids' Attire
Michelle, On January 10, 2019 at 13:54

Im curious as to what others are doing. Are all the bridesmaids wearing the same dress? My bridesmaids range in age from 16 to 45 so their fashion styles vary. The 16 year old is alright with a...

Gina, saturday 26-Jan-19 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics