Skip to main content
Nicole
Nicole

Abbotsford, British Columbia · From November 2018

I am a God loving Christian who is very much in love with her man. I am a very creative person and love doing woodworking projects, some of which will be... View more

I am a God loving Christian who is very much in love with her man. I am a very creative person and love doing woodworking projects, some of which will be featured at the wedding.

Happily married 🎉

July 20, 2019

1758days 23hrs
Nicole
Combining Bridal Shower and Wedding thank you cards?
Nicole, On June 19, 2019 at 14:20

Can I combine thank you cards for my bridal showers and wedding? I had a couple bridal showers thrown for me this past month, and with the craziness of final wedding planning I haven't gotten around...

Nicole, saturday 22-Jun-19 12
Nicole
Bridesmaids gifts
Nicole, On May 14, 2019 at 19:20

I’m starting to think about what I’m getting my bridesmaids as a thank you gift and I need help! I don’t want to get them anything that says bridesmaid or bride or anything wedding specific as I want...

Amie, tuesday 21-May-19 10 155
Stephanie
New Signature
Stephanie, On January 30, 2019 at 16:49

One thing that I didn’t really consider was that when I changed my name, I would also be changing the way I sign my name! I went to get my new drivers license and when she said “sign here” I looked,...

Stephanie-Marie, friday 22-Mar-19 41
Lynnie
Wedding Style Word Search 🔍
Lynnie, On March 8, 2019 at 13:05

Time for some Friday fun!! What word did you find first, and is it an accurate description of your wedding style? Follow @weddingwirecanada on instagram for more fun games and polls! 💙

Kathleen, thursday 16-May-19 36
Joey
Heel height for your "I do" shoes
Joey, On March 9, 2019 at 14:05

What heel height have you chosen for your wedding day shoes? Flat, low, or high? Are you going with a different height than what you usually wear? If you have a pic, show off those "I do" shoes! Photo...

Paige, monday 8-Apr-19 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics