Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nicole
Newbie July 2019 British Columbia

Bridesmaids gifts

Nicole, on May 14, 2019 at 19:20 Posted in Before the wedding 0 10
I’m starting to think about what I’m getting my bridesmaids as a thank you gift and I need help! I don’t want to get them anything that says bridesmaid or bride or anything wedding specific as I want them to use the items afterwards. So far the ideas I have are a cute tumbler. Any suggestions?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Amie, on May 21, 2019 at 21:59
  • Amie
    Devoted August 2019 British Columbia
    Amie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I purchased personalized robes for my girls. They are floral and they can absolutely wear them again!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my girls tote bags, fuzzy socks, and a compact mirror!

• Georgie
    Beginner August 2019 Manitoba
    Georgie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ended up customizing bags on Vistaprint for my girls and filling them with their favourite Lush products. I also got them dressy shawls to wear over their dresses in case they get cold on the day of the wedding.
  • Audra
    Beginner October 2019 Alberta
    Audra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I made my girls their jewelry, and a handbag they can use on the day and after. I customized the inside flap of the bag so they have a little message, but it’s personal to them and isn’t out for view to the world.
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest doing jewelry, wine, little gift basket of relaxing items. I def get wanting to be able to use it after. I was given jewelry to wear that day and could wear after before.

• Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my girls earrings and a bracelet plus a shawl with a bottle of alcohol. It’s all stuff they can use and they can also wear them on the wedding day.
  • Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just have a moh and one bridesmaid and plan on getting both of them a really nice bracelet
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m thinking the same thing. Trying to stay away from some of the bridesmaid things. I do want to do hair ties (the fabric ones with the knots) that say bridesmaid, but that’s about it.
    I have found cute tumblers on Etsy and then I’m also thinking either socks or a makeup bag.
    I am also paying for their hair and makeup. So keeping the thank you gift to a minimum
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m paying for my MOH’s (my sister) dress, make up and hair for the day.

for her MOH proposal box I got her a robe for the wedding day, a hangar for her dress, some candy and a Sephora gift card.
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought my MOH a bracelet and a jewelry box. Simple but I also didn't want anything too tied to the wedding day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics