Marley

Calgary, Alberta · From October 2018

Happily married 🎉

May 4, 2019

1790days 4hrs
Marley
Show us your favourite pictures!
Marley, On February 7, 2020 at 11:30

I thought it would be fun to start a thread with our favourite pictures! I was thinking: 1. Favourite of the two of you 2. Favourite of just you3. Favourite of your bridal party4. Favourite of your...

Marley, sunday 23-Feb-20 14
Madisyn
Mother and son dance song (weird?)
Madisyn, On January 27, 2020 at 14:33

My FMIL is currently trying to find the song for her and my FH to dance to. I can't help but feel like all of the songs she picks are overly "romantic" and too intimate... I also feel like the song...

Marley, friday 7-Feb-20 15
Marley
How many no shows did you have?
Marley, On January 13, 2020 at 00:23

I’m just curious as to how many no shows you had at your wedding? I know it’s more important to focus on the positive aspects of your day! I know I felt lots of love from the guests who did show up....

Lussierk00@outlook.c, sunday 23-Feb-20 13
Victoria
Friday wedding: Yay or Nay?
Victoria, On June 28, 2019 at 16:05

So my FH and I are looking at having our wedding in October of 2020. We've found a venue we absolutely love and is probably a bit out of our price range, but they offer an excellent deal for having a...

Fiona, tuesday 23-Jul-19 41
Allison
Guest list rules for kids is established, except for one cousin
Allison, On July 8, 2019 at 14:22

Hey everyone, Almost done ironing out the guest list for sending out invitations. We're writing in how many seats each household gets on the invitation so hopefully people won't write in plus ones and...

Allison, friday 12-Jul-19 14
Marley
Bridal shower thank you cards from an introverted bride
Marley, On March 12, 2019 at 14:08

I had my bridal shower last weekend! It was super beautiful, we held it in a private dining room at a restaurant, and it was brunch for 18 ladies from all sides of our families and a 3 of my close...

Vinod, wednesday 13-Mar-19 6 133

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics