Sheena

Brisbane, Queensland · From August 2018

Happily married 🎉

November 2, 2018

2001days 0hrs : 56min
Joey
How many days left until THE BIG DAY?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 08:05

Share your wedding countdown - how long do you have left until your wedding day? What does your count down calendar look like? Photo taken from Pinterest!

Natasha, saturday 15-Sep-18 19
Phaidra
Best diy reception music playlist?
Phaidra, On August 30, 2018 at 18:05

Hey fam, We're looking at making a music playlist for the evening in lieu of getting a DJ. I'm sure DJs have a lot of pros over getting a playlist, but we just don't want to use our budget for that....

Krista, monday 4-Jan-21 9 2
Sendims
Invitations - To diy or not?
Sendims, On June 24, 2018 at 15:43

Hi, just wondering what did you all do for your invitations. Did you get them done professionally or did you DIY them? Is there a great difference in cost? Thanks.

Rachel, monday 29-Oct-18 15
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many people will there be in your procession?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:07

How many people will be walking down the aisle at the start of your ceremony? Have you decided on their order yet? Photo by DA Photography in Brampton ON >>Click here to go to the next question...

Candace, saturday 26-Jan-19 26
Sheena
Honeymoon
Sheena, On August 28, 2018 at 07:10

Hi guys Just wondering how long after your wedding will you be going on your honeymoon? My fiance and I are getting married on the 2nd of November, but aren't going on our honeymoon until late...

Melissa, friday 28-Sep-18 24
Sydney
We’re Married!
Sydney, On August 29, 2018 at 22:51

We did it! This past Saturday (August 25) we got married! Even though it poured rain and we had to move the ceremony inside, it was the most perfect day. The sun even came out after to give us a...

Jennifer, monday 10-Sep-18 23
Joey
What planning decision caused you the most stress?
Joey, On August 29, 2018 at 08:05

What planning decision caused you the most stress? Was there a vendor you couldn't make up your mind about? Did you agonize over colors and themes? Could you just not say "yes" to the dress or suit?...

Caitlyn, monday 22-Oct-18 29
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many days will you take off school or work for the wedding?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:09

You'll probably want a little time off before the wedding for final fittings, grooming appointments, relaxing, and spending time with friends and family. How many day are you planning to take off from...

Jollylaf, thursday 12-Mar-20 38
Emily
Night before the wedding
Emily, On July 29, 2018 at 09:53

What did you do for the night before you wedding/what are you planning on doing? I’m undecided on where I want to sleep, who I want to be with etc. Any input would be helpful.

Kay, friday 31-Aug-18 44
Emilie
Who is getting married in 2018?
Emilie, On August 30, 2016 at 10:31

Hi lovely brides-to-be! If you're getting married in 2018, you are getting married in a lucky year! Tell us a bit more about who you are. Write your name, the month and city where you are getting...

M Mills, tuesday 16-Oct-18 34

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics