Rachelle

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

July 7, 2018

2150days 12hrs
Marcia
Wedding Dress After The Wedding
Marcia, On May 11, 2018 at 18:48

What will you brides be doing, or have done with your wedding dress after your big day? I know getting it cleaned is the first thing. But will you be preserving it? Storing it? or Selling it? I might...

Tatiana, friday 15-Jun-18 26
Christina
Favors
Christina, On January 29, 2018 at 23:00

Hey everyone, I'm curious on if people are doing favours? If so what are they. I have been looking all over Pinterest, websites and etc. Please help

Emma, wednesday 23-May-18 38
Lynnie
Geo or Geode: Drink Stirrers?
Lynnie, On May 23, 2018 at 11:52

These two wedding decor trends are total gems! Whether your style leans more modern with geometric shapes and designs, or more boho-chic and natural (bring on the geodes and crystals!), these rockin’...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Jun-18 16
R
Seating Chart/place Cards
Rachelle, On May 22, 2018 at 21:10

Hi everyone! I'm just wondering what everyone is doing for seating at their weddings. Can you put place cards on each table with no seating chart or do you need a seating chart too? Maybe we should...

Sophia, wednesday 31-Mar-21 10 280 1
Stephanie
My flowers are done!!!
Stephanie, On May 19, 2018 at 08:37

Just wanted to share I'm just so excited!! Seeing my bridal bouquet actually brought a tear to my eye! Pictures are my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres! Everything was done by...

Kay, thursday 24-May-18 18
Stephanie
So excited about my dress purchases!
Stephanie, On May 8, 2018 at 01:32

I decided from the beginning I wanted to wear a dress to every wedding related event. We already had a couples shower in the winter, so I had to wear a boring sweater dress (it's actually not that...

Rachelle, tuesday 15-May-18 9
Corinne
What do you recommend to save money?
Corinne, On May 3, 2018 at 19:48

My fiance and I are looking to spend money where it matters most - for example, we definitely do not feel it necessary to spend a ridiculous amount of money on decorations or invitations as I am quite...

Emily, saturday 12-May-18 29

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics