Russell, Ontario · From November 2017

Organized introvert marrying a spontaneous drummer

Happily married 🎉

May 26, 2018

2133days 14hrs
Natalia
Need decor rental/buy recommendations!
Natalia, On February 1, 2018 at 11:51

Hey ladies, I'm really struggling to find affordable decor items for my wedding! Problem is, my wedding is tiny (14 people total), so all we have is one large table, a cake table and the isle mirror....

Emily, saturday 3-Feb-18 17
Alley
Menu selection on the website
Alley, On May 31, 2017 at 21:00

I'm so frustrated with this website! I really think I should have used the Knot as it seems much more user friendly. I made a survey page like what was recommended in numerous other conversations for...

Neon38, monday 26-Mar-18 14
Zoë
How To Manage your RSVP in 3 steps
Zoë, On May 5, 2017 at 08:50

Hi everyone! Here's how to use the RSVP tool on your website and a tip for managing meal options! 1. Add your guests to My Guests tool Add your guests to the tool first, their attendance will then...

Emily, saturday 3-Feb-18 4
Breanne
Ottawa Area Brides - Hello!
Breanne, On January 12, 2018 at 15:06

Hi all! Just wanted to start a little chat for brides in the Ottawa area as I don't see too many of us in the other chats. Please feel free to say hi, share your date, your venue and any local...

Ana, tuesday 13-Apr-21 32
Caitlin
Couples getting married on 26/May/2018 in Ontario
Caitlin, On January 10, 2017 at 09:28

Hey everyone! My name is Caitlin We had to change our date to get the venue we wanted - which oddly enough we might not even get haha! But we're settled on this date now as it's not as much of a "hot...

Emily, wednesday 3-Jan-18 4
Emily
Menu option rsvp
Emily, On January 1, 2018 at 17:26

I have created my guest list and menu options on this site but when my guests go to RSVP there isn't an option for menu, only whether they are attending the wedding. Is there a way to have the guests...

Lynnie, monday 14-Feb-22 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics