Caitie.bell

Waterloo, Ontario ยท From October 2017

Happily married 🎉

June 1, 2018

1456days 1hrs
Stephanie
Alright everyone! Lets see those shoes!
Stephanie, On April 18, 2018 at 08:10

I'm now on the hunt for the shoes I'll be wearing on the big day! I want something shocking with colour and sparkle and heels for at least the first half of the day, will likely carry some backup...

Clarissa, tuesday 24-Apr-18 61
Caitie.bell
When to send out invitations...
Caitie.bell, On February 2, 2018 at 14:27

Hi everyone, I'm just curious: how many months in advance did you send/are planning to send out your wedding invitations? A basic Google search tells me that 2 months is typical and for a destination...

Lisa, saturday 3-Feb-18 9 103
Caitie.bell
Seating Arrangements
Caitie.bell, On December 20, 2017 at 13:23

Hi there, I am trying to re-organize my seating charts, but the website isn't letting me delete or edit tables. Is there a bug in the site that is preventing this, or has someone else encountered...

Caitie.bell, thursday 4-Jan-18 11
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: High or Low Neckline?
Lynnie, On October 23, 2017 at 09:05

High or low neckline? High neckline? Alma Novia GRIAL Or low neckline? Berta Bridal BE 055 >> Next question: Beads or Sequins? To start from the beginning, click here: Dress Decisions ...

BunnyBride, friday 17-Jul-20 19
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Train or No Train?
Lynnie, On October 23, 2017 at 09:05

It's your final dress decision!! Will you have a train? Or are you looking for a dress with no train? Train? Pnina Tornai 14501 Or no train? Kenneth Winston GA2275 Last step!! Share your dream dress...

BunnyBride, friday 17-Jul-20 32
Sonja
Rustic Theme Overdone? Yay or nay.
Sonja, On October 18, 2017 at 21:12

Hi Ladies, do any of you feel that "everyone" is doing the rustic theme these days and it's getting old? (no pun intended). There are so many options for wedding themes but it seems that many brides...

Vinod, saturday 27-Jan-18 40

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics