Skip to main content
Terri
Terri

Fort St John, British Columbia · From September 2017

I have no idea what I am doing for I was not one of those little girls that use to plan their imaginary wedding.

Happily married 🎉

August 18, 2018

2071days 2hrs
Terri
Nieces a part of wedding
Terri, On February 23, 2018 at 22:52

Me and my fiance have been together for 5 years and I have four nieces who are practically his nieces at this point. They will be aged 15 13 10 at 6 at the time of the wedding and the six-year-old is...

Erin, monday 26-Feb-18 5 104
Terri
Wedding favours
Terri, On December 31, 2017 at 17:12

For our favours were gonna do a mix of things. First item will be a candle, and we plan to make ourselves. Any suggestions? Places to buy and cost effective strategies? Other choices are flower...

Lisa, wednesday 3-Jan-18 4
Terri
Wedding gifts
Terri, On November 19, 2017 at 13:33

Question: are wedding registry and gifts still a thing? Ive been to weddings growing up and there was always gifts. My fiancé thinks its petty and doesnt want to do that because its not traditional;...

Victoria, wednesday 20-Dec-17 14
Joey
Would you rather... forget your vows or forget the rings?
Joey, On September 18, 2017 at 08:05

You've gotten all ready, you've made it to the ceremony venue, the procession went great, and your ceremony is under way. Everything is going great until your officiant asks you a question, and your...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 33
Terri
Ceremony songs
Terri, On September 28, 2017 at 02:43

Hey guys so I have not been to many weddings to be able to distinguish what I want. I am looking for advice for what is normal or not for songs during the ceremony. How many should I typically arrange...

Emily, wednesday 17-Oct-18 23 936

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics