Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Terri
Beginner August 2018 British Columbia

Nieces a part of wedding

Terri, on February 23, 2018 at 22:52 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5
Me and my fiance have been together for 5 years and I have four nieces who are practically his nieces at this point. They will be aged 15 13 10 at 6 at the time of the wedding and the six-year-old is going to be our flower girl and was considering having my 15 year old niece as a junior bridesmaid. I know our other 2 nieces would love to be apart of the wedding and then I was curious if there's anything else that we could delegate to the?

Had anyone else been in a similar situation or have input regarding the topic?

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on February 26, 2018 at 14:28
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could have them hold onto the rings and bring them up when they are needed. Not really ring bearers but pretty close. Otherwise I would think that an usher job or something is best suited.

• K
    Newbie October 2018 New Brunswick
    Krista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could ask them to do a reading or hand out the programs when guests enter the reception. If they are musical or play an instrument, you could ask them do sing or play a song?

• Natasha
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe read a scripture during the ceremony or a poem. Our have them greet guest and walk them to their seat at the ceremony and/or reception

• Sarah
    Frequent user December 2018 Alberta
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am having the same issues but 2 nephews 16&18
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could have the others as junior bridesmaids as well. Unfortunately that's the only thing I can think of.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics