Skip to main content
Ericabraam
Ericabraam

Summerland, British Columbia · From July 2017

I live in the skies and enjoy being in a new country at least once a week :)

Happily married 🎉

June 23, 2018

2126days 16hrs
Ericabraam
Trader Joe Wine
Ericabraam, On March 16, 2018 at 08:58

Has anyone used the $2 Trader Joe wine for their wedding? Did people enjoy it? What kind did you get for red and a white?

Bianca, thursday 22-Mar-18 10
Zoë
I don't want to invite my co-workers
Zoë, On July 4, 2017 at 04:23

Hello everyone! That moment when you bring the amazing news of your engagement to work. But than people are wondering if they are getting invited. Who feels like they have to invite their co-workers?...

Priya, saturday 8-Aug-20 23
Rachel
Fake flowers?
Rachel, On June 1, 2017 at 11:52

helloooo, is any one not using real flowers in their decorations? I've been thinking about using fake flowers or not using flowers at all because I have aunts that are allergic to perfume and a lot of...

Ericabraam, tuesday 18-Jul-17 13
Zoë
Do you?
Zoë, On July 14, 2017 at 15:05

Hello lovely brides! Do you think it's okay for your friend to propose to his girlfriend at your wedding ceremony? Who says YES and who says NO.

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 13
Julie
Bride's entrance
Julie, On July 7, 2017 at 20:53

I am having SO much difficulty with music and yes, our wedding is next Saturday! When the bride walks in, should it be to the same song that the bridesmaids walk to or should you pick something...

Ericabraam, tuesday 18-Jul-17 11
Ashleigh
Lantern style - help us decide!
Ashleigh, On May 27, 2017 at 13:18

Hello! My fiance and I want to do something other than an archway for the focal point of our ceremony. I like the idea of a giant wreath but he's not really on board with the idea (yet, hehe) so we've...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 16
Rashina
How to be calm and collective for the big day
Rashina, On June 2, 2017 at 08:08

If you don't have a wedding planner...the day of your big day how do you stay calm and make sure that everything will turn out great and well organized as your getting ready?!

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 13
Daniela
No children at wedding
Daniela, On July 17, 2017 at 19:29

My fiance and I have 7 children between us. We love our children dearly but we never get a break. We both decided that we don't want any kids at our wedding....we want to be able to enjoy ourselves...

Daniela, tuesday 18-Jul-17 6
Zoë
Interior VS exterior
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! We are getting to the last question. Would you prefer your wedding to be inside or outside? A. Inside B. Outside *** pinterest If you have any questions, open a new discussion here . ...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 66
Kathryn
Ring exchange alternatives
Kathryn, On May 2, 2017 at 10:28

Hey ladies! My husband and I had a civil ceremony and small reception in his country and now we're returning to Canada and will have a ceremony in the church and a recpetion with my extended family...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 9
Rekramer
Got a cricut!
Rekramer, On July 4, 2017 at 09:38

After a coworker told me last week about the cutest sandals that she thought i'd love for the wedding, my mom and I got to talking about t shirts for me and the bridesmaids and my mom suggested we...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 17
Ericabraam
Hair and makeup
Ericabraam, On July 18, 2017 at 04:41

Hello! I'm getting married on June 23, 2018 and am looking in to makeup artist and hair stylists in Summerland, BC. I've emailed a couple that are found on this site, but if anyone has other...

Zoë, tuesday 18-Jul-17 1 69
Ericabraam
Flowers from costco
Ericabraam, On July 18, 2017 at 04:26

Has anyone purchased flowers in bulk from Costco and made their own bouquets? If so, how did they turn out? Did the flowers last all day?

Michelle, saturday 22-Jun-19 31 17,652 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics