Vicky

Alberta, Canada · From January 2017

Happily married 🎉

June 6, 2017

2539days 22hrs
Zoë
Results: My stress thermometer
Zoë, On May 24, 2017 at 10:51

Hi everyone! Here are the results! The stress thermometer Majority A : Zen bride You don't get nervous and you are organizing everything with calm. You don't live in a world with stress and that...

Erin, tuesday 30-May-17 9
Vicky
My stress thermometer + 13 days and 17 hours
Vicky, On May 23, 2017 at 06:29

I think I got this yet I still have to take my sister dress shopping, since the one I ordered her the company sent the wrong size. Still have to get some things us my grandma is going to handle the...

Vicky, wednesday 24-May-17 3
Zoë
Do you want to know what the thermometer says about you?
Zoë, On May 22, 2017 at 07:05

Hi everyone! We have come to the end of the stress thermother game. If you want to go to the start of this game, click here . Do you want to know what the thermother says about you? Open a new...

Andraya, monday 26-Jun-17 17
Zoë
How scared are you that it will rain on your wedding day?

Hi lovely brides-to-be Imagine the big day arrives . How do you feel when you wake up in the morning and you look outside the window and it's raining. From 0 to 10: How scared are you that it will...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 80
Zoë
How many hours will you sleep the night before the big day?

Hi lovely brides-to-be We are almost at the end of this thermother game. How many hours will you sleep the night before the big day? A. More than 8 hours B. Between 6 - 8 hours C. Betweend 4 - 6 hours...

Hollie, thursday 1-Feb-18 77
Zoë
How many nightmarres did you have related to the wedding?

Hello future brides! Who would have thought you were going to end up having nightmarres ? This can increase your lvel of stress. How many nightmarres did you have related to the wedding? A. None B. 1...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 77
Zoë
How many discussions have you had about the wedding?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! To get back to the start click here . Planning a wedding can give us a lot of stress and arguments. In this time of planning discussions can come up with our friends, family...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 77
Zoë
How much is your partner involved with the preparations?

Hi there! We are getting closer... How much is your partner involved with the preparations? A. not at all B. a little bit C. normal D. a lot *** pinterest Follow >> How many discussions have you...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 82
Zoë
How indecisive are you about the planning?

Hi lovely brides-to-be The next question is really important to find out your level of stress. From 0 to 10: How indecisive are you about the planning? A. 0 B. 0 - 5 C. 5 - 8 D. 8 - 10 *** pinterest...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 80
Zoë
How many wedding dresses have you tried on so far?

Hi lovely brides-to-be To know how big your stress level is, we need to know how many dresses you have tried on so far? Be honest! A. None B. 1 - 2 C. 2 - 5 D. More than 5 *** pinterest Follow...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 87
Zoë
What is your wedding budget?

Hi lovely brides-to-be We continue with our thermometer game . Time to talk about the budget! What is your wedding budget? A. less than 10 K B. Between 10 K - 20 K C. Betweend 20 K - 30 K D. More than...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 94
Zoë
How much time is left until the wedding?

Hi lovely brides-to-be The first question: How much time is left until the wedding? A. Less than 3 months B. Less than 6 months C. Less than 1 year D. More than 1 year *** pinterest Follow...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 98
Meggan
Unique ceramonies
Meggan, On May 19, 2017 at 11:33

Hello, My finace and I have a beautiful daughter that is 2 (will be 3.5 at the time of our wedding) and we really want to include her in our ceremony. Obviously at such a young age there is not alot...

Zoë, monday 22-May-17 5
Zoë
Wedding DIY: share it!
Zoë, On May 8, 2017 at 05:56

Hi everyone! I thought it would be nice if we share pictures here of the things we did by our selves. DIY IDEAS *** pinterest

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 2
Vicky
Dyi everything.
Vicky, On May 6, 2017 at 20:13

Has anyone else DYI everything for your wedding? I have made my own boutiques for everyone. (Bridesmaids, mine, the flower girls and boutineers) since I needed black roses mixed in. I made my own...

Kourtney, saturday 5-Aug-17 19
Zoë
What was the first movie that you both watched together?
Zoë, On May 15, 2017 at 07:05

Hi everyone! Last question... Movie time...What was the first movie that you both watched together in a theater? At home? Did you like the quiz? Comment below! If you have any questions, you can...

AlexAlex, wednesday 13-Sep-17 21
Zoë
Which one of you said, “I love you” first?

Hi everyone! We are almost done. Which one of you said, “I love you” first? *** pinterest Follow >>What was the first movie that you both watched together?

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 19
Zoë
Where did you go on your most recent date with your future spouse?

Hi everyone! A lot of couples do a date night once a week. Is that a thing you do? Where did you go on your most recent date with your future spouse? *** pinterest Follow >>Which one of you...

Sabrina, saturday 3-Jun-17 21
Zoë
What was your worst date with your future spouse?

Hi everyone! Every relationship has its ups and downs. What was your worst date with your future spouse? *** pinterest Follow >>Where did you go on your most recent date with your future spouse?...

Sabrina, saturday 3-Jun-17 16
Zoë
What was it about your spouse that made you realize that they were “the one”?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer. Finding that person is really difficult. What was it about your spouse that made you realize that they were “the one”? *** pinterest Follow >>What was your...

Zoë
My future spouse’s first kiss made me think ______________

Hi everyone! This one is tricky! Be honest... My future spouse’s first kiss made me think ______________ *** pinterest Follow >>What was it about your spouse that made you realize that they were...

Sabrina, saturday 3-Jun-17 18
Zoë
How did you meet your spouse-to-be?

Hi everyone! Today's test. How did you meet your future spouse? Be honest! *** pinterest Follow >>My future spouse’s first kiss made me think ______________

Zoë
Describe your spouse on your first date

Hi everyone! First question! Describe your spouse on your first date! *** pinterest Follow >>How did you meet your spouse-to-be?

Sabrina, saturday 3-Jun-17 18
Vicky
When all your wedding plans change
Vicky, On April 23, 2017 at 12:56

I found the perfect dress years ago. Which is the one in the picture. When I ordered two months ago. They made it to my size and shipped it to me. Once I received the dress it was nothing like the...

Vicky, saturday 6-May-17 11
Emilie
Results : Your wedding based on your zodiac sign
Emilie, On March 20, 2017 at 07:16

Hey wonderful brides-to-be! Did your zodiac sign match what you actually want for your wedding? Let's see your results and read your wedding horoscope: Aries Is Westminster Abbey available for rent?...

Chelsey, tuesday 6-Jun-17 29
Vicky
Best place to find black roses on alberta
Vicky, On February 3, 2017 at 23:50

I want to find black roses or flowers for my bouquet. Best place to find them

Vicky, tuesday 7-Feb-17 2
Emilie
5 bouquets with black roses. Which one do you like best?
Emilie, On February 6, 2017 at 07:17

Hi lovely ladies! If you're looking for ways to add a touch of glam and mistery, look at these black flowers ideas! Which bouquet do you like best? 1. Black and white 2. Black and silver 3. Black and...

Falisha, tuesday 7-Feb-17 8
Emilie
How many days until your wedding?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! Isn't it fun to remember how your story all began? How many days until you get married? Did you answer all 10 question? See all of them here: Your love story in 10...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 59
Emilie
How did he propose?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hey lovely brides and grooms! This is such an amazing moment in your story together! I can't wait to hear how it all happened! How did he propose? Was it all planned or was it more spontaneous? Next...

Alexandra, tuesday 12-Oct-21 65

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics