Skip to main content
Rory
Rory

Kelowna, British Columbia · From November 2016

Im just a girl, who loves a boy and is stumbling along trying to figure out how to make our wedding day magical :)

Happily married 🎉

August 5, 2017

2427days 12hrs
Zoë
What month are you getting married?
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430
Rory
Ideas for a whimsical wedding
Rory, On January 26, 2017 at 11:36

I love that my wedding style matched what i want. Id love some help from fellow brides with ideas on how their whimsocal wedding would look for decor. Center peice and bouqet ideas, anything really !!...

Rory, saturday 4-Feb-17 6
Emilie
Did he ask your family before he proposed?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hey future brides and grooms! You're engaged! Who knew about it before hand? Did he ask your family before he proposed? Next question >> What ring did he choose? *** Image: Giphy.com

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 74
Emilie
Where was you first trip together as a couple?

Hey future newlyweds! Let's continue these questions with our love stories! Will you honeymoon be your first trip together? Where was you first trip together as a couple? Next question >> Did he...

Derek, thursday 10-Mar-22 68
Emilie
How was your first Valentine's day together?

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! It's almost Valentine's Day! There will be a lot to celebrate together! How was your first Valentine's day together? Next question >> Where was you first trip together as...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 56
Emilie
First date success or awkward first date?

Hey brides and grooms-to-be! It might have gone smoothly or been... well not entirely what you expected Was your first date a success or was it awkward? Next question >> How was your first...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 66
Emilie
Where did you meet?

Hey you! Let's continue to remember this love story together! Where did you two meet? Did you meet in a party, online, at work? Next question >> First date success or awkward first date? ****...

Alexandra, tuesday 12-Oct-21 80
Emilie
What is the name of your SO?

Hi lovely brides and grooms! His / her name probably didn't mean the same before you met... Then it happened and it took a whole different meaning What is the name of your SO? Next question >>...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 69
Emilie
How long have you known each other for?

Hi wonderful ladies and gents! Did you know from the first day you met? Or did it take a while before you realized that you were in love with each other? How long have you known each other for? Next...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 141
Emilie
Whimsical brides! Share your ideas!
Emilie, On January 23, 2017 at 06:40

Hey whimsical brides! Your style is so unique! I'm sure you'll come up with wonderful ideas to inspire each other! Let's see what the whimsical style in the community looks like! Share your 3...

Melissa, thursday 26-Jan-17 9
Emilie
Which trend would you incorporate into your wedding?
Emilie, On January 23, 2017 at 06:05

Hi wonderful soon-to-weds! Of all the test questions, this one is probably my favourite Which trend would you incorporate into your wedding? A. Ceremony arch or backdrop B. #Hashtag for sharing pics...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 34
Emilie
Choose a wedding cake

Hey future newlyweds! We're almost there! You almost completed the test! Which wedding cake would you choose? A. B. C. D. Which one would you choose for your wedding? Next question >> Which...

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 42
Emilie
Choose a style for your bridesmaids

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Let's continue this test to find out your wedding style! Choose a style for your bridesmaids! A. B. C. D. Which one would they wear for your wedding? Next question >>...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 30
Emilie
My honeymoon highlight will be...

You're soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs.! To find out your wedding style, let's think about what you would like the most for your honeymoon! My honeymoon highlight will be... A. Enjoy romantic moments together...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 30
Emilie
Date night! My vote is...

Hey wonderful bride! We each have our own style and it's amazing to be able to share it with our special someone What is your ideal date night? A. Dinner and a movie B. Anything new in the city! Art...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 27
Emilie
My decorating style is...

Hey future newlyweds! There's decoration at the wedding, but what really defines style is in the everyday How would you define your decorating style at home? A. Tasteful and timeless B. Contemporary...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 31
Emilie
Which shoes would you like to wear?

Hi ladies! Let's complete your look to find out about your style! What shoes would you choose to go with your dress? A. Glamorous B. Vibrant and bright C. Simple and chic D. Pretty sandals What would...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 49
Emilie
What type of dress do you see yourself wearing?

Hey beautiful bride! Time to choose your dress to find out your wedding style! Which one would you see yourself wearing? A. B. C. D. Which one is your favourite? Next question >> Which shoes...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 37
Emilie
What is your ideal venue?

Hey brides-to-be! Ready to start the test? Let's see what your answers are for this first question! What is your ideal venue? A. Luxury estate B. Museum C. Indoor garden D. Barn Write down your...

Bethany, tuesday 5-Dec-17 43
Nancy
Okanagan wedding dj/mc search
Nancy, On January 18, 2017 at 21:19

Hey Everyone, Can anybody give recommendations on a good wedding DJ/MC, I have searched for a while now and cannot find somebody that understands the type of service I want. Our wedding is not going...

Nancy, tuesday 24-Jan-17 10
María
You spend the weekend at...
María, On December 27, 2016 at 07:49

Last question to find out which wedding bouquet is perfect for you Yay! The weekend is finally here and you are going to.... A. Wine tasting B. Movie night at home C. Horse riding D. Romantic Picnic...

Stephanie, tuesday 18-Apr-17 29
María
Want to eat out tonight? I'm craving...

Well, yes! Your future husband is craving and invited you to dinner What would you order? A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> You spend the weekend...

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 36
María
Let's get together and watch...

Ok, your fiance just call you and told you: Let's get together and watch... A. Tennis B. Hockey C. Rodeo D. Baseball Which option do you prefer? *** Next question >> Want to eat out tonight? I'm...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 30
María
Your dream home is...

Lovely brides- to -be Next question to know which wedding bouquet are you Choose your dream home! A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> Let's get...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 31
María
It's happy hour! Let's go grab a....

Imagine it's almost happy hour and you call your bridemaids for some fun! Which cocktail do you prefer? A. B. C. D. *** Next question >> Your dream home is...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 27
María
Your dream vacation destination is....

Hi future brides, Ready to find your wedding bouquet? Let's get started Your dream vacation destination is.... A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> It's...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 34
Emilie
Wedding Rings. Gold or Silver ?
Emilie, On December 20, 2016 at 09:40

Hey brides and grooms! Have you already chosen your wedding rings? Which metal did you choose? Gold or Silver? A. Gold B. Silver I can't wait to see which ones you chose for your wedding ! ...

Katherine, wednesday 4-Jan-17 21
María
Guests activities: Caricature artist vs. DIY Cocktails
María, On December 21, 2016 at 14:05

Brides and grooms, If you’re looking to wow your guests all night long, here aresome ideas to keep the party going Vote your favorite and let us know why Caricature artist DIY Cocktails *** Images:...

Victoria, wednesday 18-Jan-17 9
María
5 people you don't need to invite to your wedding. Agree?
María, On December 21, 2016 at 11:05

Brides and grooms, Lest's face it! If your guest list is huge and your venue capacity or your budget isn't, you may need to make some cuts to your guest list and it is never easy to remove people....

Shannon, tuesday 10-Jan-17 20
Emilie
4 seasons 4 bouquets
Emilie, On December 20, 2016 at 10:54

Hey lovely brides ! Choose your style! Which season of bouquet do you prefer? Does this match your wedding season? **** Images: WeddingForward

Rory, wednesday 4-Jan-17 13
Emilie
Vote for the worst wedding cake!
Emilie, On December 14, 2016 at 15:05

Hey future brides Let's do things differently... Vote for the worst wedding cake! A. Cake tower B. Till death do us part C. Sushi cake Which of these 3 is the worst wedding cake? **** Images:...

Heidi, monday 10-Feb-20 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics