Shontelle

'Grande Prairie', Alberta · From October 2016

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

June 14, 2022

16days 11hrs : 37min
S
Adult Only Wedding
Shontelle, On February 13, 2018 at 10:24

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone here has had an 18+ wedding ceremony & reception? I am planning on doing this and I am just wondering if anyone that has done it had any advice with wording on...

Lynnie, wednesday 14-Feb-18 7 97
S
Unplugged Wedding Ceremony
Shontelle, On February 12, 2018 at 12:09

Hello all! Just wondering if anyone has had an unplugged wedding ceremony and what your experiences have been. I am thinking about doing this as I have heard so many horror stories about photographers...

Ap2017, tuesday 13-Feb-18 7 65
S
Self Catered Wedding
Shontelle, On February 8, 2018 at 12:24

Hello all, Has anyone ever done all of the food for their own wedding reception? I am considering doing this and doing an Italian buffet meal Ie. a few different types of pasta, different sauces,...

Erin, monday 12-Feb-18 4
S
Vendors Near Grande Prairie
Shontelle, On February 8, 2018 at 18:26

Hello all! I am just at the very beginning stages of planning and I was wondering if anyone in or near Grande Prairie would have any vendor, venue etc. suggestions Thanks in advance!

Stephanie, sunday 11-Feb-18 2 24
Jessica
Dogs at the Wedding
Jessica, On January 16, 2018 at 14:30

My fur babies are like real children to me. And I've been wanting them at my wedding since we got engaged especially since we are having the wedding on family property. They are larger dogs black lab...

Shontelle, wednesday 7-Feb-18 16
Joey
Dealing with (unwanted) opinions from family and friends
Joey, On January 2, 2018 at 08:05

Whether you've been planning for months now, or whether you're one of our newly engaged members who is just starting the process, you'll know that as soon as you announce your engagement suddenly...

Shontelle, wednesday 7-Feb-18 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics