Skip to main content
Jenn
Jenn

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From June 2016

We met in uni and we’'ve been together for 4 years now. im from winnipeg and he's from quebec. We lived a lot of different experiences together. Everyday... View more

We met in uni and we’'ve been together for 4 years now. im from winnipeg and he's from quebec. We lived a lot of different experiences together. Everyday we create our own story :)

Emilie
Will you live in the city or the countryside?
Emilie, On September 20, 2016 at 16:05

Hi future newlyweds! For many couples, getting married means is a new step towards building a family or moving in together. Where do you imagine yourself living together? City or countryside? ****...

Vinod, monday 13-Aug-18 16
Emilie
What would be a perfect date with your future spouse?
Emilie, On September 25, 2016 at 17:05

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! As you are getting ready become Mr. and Mrs., there is not reason not to have the perfect date with your future husband/wife. What would the perfect date with your future...

Simone, thursday 29-Sep-16 6
Emilie
What men want in a future wife. Do you agree?
Emilie, On September 23, 2016 at 16:05

Hi wonderful future wifeys! I found this list about what characteristics men want to see in a future wife. Do you agree? Are these things you would expect from you FH too? 1. Loving 2. Trustworthy 3....

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 12
Emilie
Were you friends before becoming a couple?
Emilie, On September 22, 2016 at 17:05

Hi lovely ladies! It might have taken years before you actually realized he was the right person for you, or with time your feelings for each other might have started growing... Were you friends...

Natasha, monday 5-Dec-16 11
Lillian
Destination wedding
Lillian, On September 11, 2016 at 17:00

Hi ladies! Wondering if anyone can give me some tips on destionation wedding costs for guests. I'm currently planning for Costa Rica and the venue I've chosen is not an all inclusive. Is there a...

Ashley, monday 17-Oct-16 5
Emilie
Summer Ceremony Decors with Flowers
Emilie, On August 19, 2016 at 16:26

Hi gorgeous summer brides! In the summer season, flowers are a symbol of your growing love for each other and can make your big moment of walking down the aisle even more magical. Which of these...

Breanna, tuesday 28-Feb-17 7
Sharon
Funny Bridesmaids Pictures
Sharon, On August 24, 2016 at 12:00

Hi everyone! I just found these really funny bridesmaids pictures and thought I'd share them with you. Which one would you do with your bridesmaids? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Simone, thursday 8-Dec-16 8
Emilie
What series do you watch with your FH?
Emilie, On July 29, 2016 at 16:34

Hi future brides! Is watching TV one of your favourite activities to do with your future husband? What series do you watch together? Image: Pinterest

Vinod, monday 13-Aug-18 16
Rashna
Did you trash your dress?
Rashna, On August 18, 2016 at 09:11

Hi new wives! I was wondering if you trashed your dress after the wedding. I spent quite a bit of money on mine and can't really imagine myself doing so although it seems like a lot of fun. How did...

Rachel, thursday 4-May-17 6
Emilie
How to Make Friends in the Community
Emilie, On August 22, 2016 at 14:43

Hi wonderful community! Making friends is one of the most important aspect of this community. Even if you live miles away, there are other special brides/grooms who are going through the same process...

Jenn, monday 22-Aug-16 1
Jenn
trying new nail polish
Jenn, On August 22, 2016 at 16:15

Hi all! i managed to let my nails grow for the first time ever!!! very excited! i'm trying different colours and found this one. our wedding theme is orange and i want it to match but not be the exact...

Simone, tuesday 4-Oct-16 8 91
Emilie
Useful wedding items for hot summer
Emilie, On August 22, 2016 at 09:12

Hey summer brides! Summer is a great season to have a wedding outside, but not all your guests might be ready for the hot weather. Here are a few useful ideas to keep your guests cool this summer....

Jenn, monday 22-Aug-16 1
Emilie
Which bridal hair accessory is your favourite?
Emilie, On August 1, 2016 at 14:53

Hi beautifuls! Many of you started asking questions about what to put in your hair for their big day, so I decided to gather a few ideas Which of these is your favourite hair accessory? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5....

Nelly, wednesday 28-Sep-16 22
Emilie
5 Winter Makeup Styles
Emilie, On August 16, 2016 at 15:48

Hi gorgeous winter brides! The season's chill weather brings great colours and highlights to makeup trends. Here are different makeup styles to make your happiness shine this winter season. Which one...

Shannon, saturday 10-Dec-16 8
Emilie
Brides getting married in Winter 2017
Emilie, On August 16, 2016 at 16:07

Hi lovely brides! With its beautiful snow covering our country, winter is not only holiday season but also a fairytale season to celebrate your wedding. Who is getting married this winter 2017? Tell...

Olivia, monday 22-Aug-16 2
Emilie
Fall 2016 Eye Makeup Trends
Emilie, On August 12, 2016 at 16:20

Hi beautiful brides! As the new season is coming, new colours take over the runway in different tones and for every taste. Here are 5 trending colours of eyeshadows for Fall 2016. Which of these...

Nelly, tuesday 4-Oct-16 5
Jenn
ideas for engraving our wedding bands
Jenn, On July 13, 2016 at 16:13

hey!!! we went to have a look at our wedding bands today and I want to have something engraved to make them more personal. but I dont know how to write in only a few words that will fit on the ring!!!...

Kira, friday 12-Aug-16 8
Kira
is it essential to have a cake?
Kira, On June 27, 2016 at 17:23

I think I just found the best idea ever! I saw beautiful fruit arrangements and I definitely want to make that! I saw different ones where I could make different shapes like fruit bouquets and it...

Simone, monday 3-Oct-16 10
Emilie
How is your ideal honeymoon?
Emilie, On July 27, 2016 at 09:48

Hey lovely brides! After months of preparing your wedding come the first months of living happily ever after starting with... your honeymoon!! How is your ideal honeymoon? ********* Picture credit:...

Maddy, monday 22-Aug-16 7
Kira
honeymoon packages
Kira, On July 19, 2016 at 09:28

Hi all! I'm looking for good value package for our honeymoon in January 2016. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Emilie, thursday 11-Aug-16 6
Emilie
5 workout ideas to do with your bridesmaids
Emilie, On July 29, 2016 at 08:59

Hi ladies!! Ready to workout for your big day? If you're worried about time or motivation, why not do it with the people who count the most for you... your bridesmaids! Here are 5 ideas of workout you...

Samara, tuesday 27-Sep-16 6
Emilie
5 activities to keep your guests entertained
Emilie, On June 30, 2016 at 20:56

Hi ladies!! Are you worried about having to entertain your guests at your wedding? Here are 5 activities that will surely make them have a lot of fun at your reception!! Which one would you have at...

Brenda, monday 12-Dec-16 5
Emilie
Classic or modern makeup look?
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 23:17

Hey lovely ladies! Which of these two makeup looks would you wear on your wedding day? 1. Classic 2. Modern Photos from: Eric and Charlene's Real Wedding Ross and Aprile Lu's Real Wedding ...

Simone, wednesday 5-Oct-16 7
Emilie
What activities will you do on your honeymoon?
Emilie, On July 29, 2016 at 09:34

Hey lovely brides-to-be!! Looking forward to that moment right after saying "yes I do" to relax and enjoy precious time with your new spouse? What activities will you do on your honeymoon? ******...

Maddy, friday 12-Aug-16 4
Emilie
Honeymoon in Canada or abroad?
Emilie, On July 26, 2016 at 09:34

Hi lovely brides! Inside like outside of Canada, there are so many destinations out there to choose from for your honeymoon! Always more to discover and so much to appreciate inside like oustide of...

Maddy, friday 12-Aug-16 4
Emilie
DIY ideas for a creative guestbook
Emilie, On July 20, 2016 at 13:55

Hey lovely brides-to-be! If you're looking for creative ideas to remember your big day with all your guests, have a look at these DIY Guest Books from Canadian Real Weddings. Which one is your...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 5
Emilie
Vote for your favourite heart!
Emilie, On July 25, 2016 at 16:26

Hi lovely ladies!! Putting sublte little hearts into your decorations and accessories can add a unique and romantic touch to your wedding. Here are a few lovely ideas. Vote for your favourite!! 1....

Andie, thursday 29-Mar-18 8
Maddy
colourful veils
Maddy, On July 26, 2016 at 15:54

Hi girls! I wasnt thinking of wearing a veil but I found these very cool ones and wanted your opinion. Would you wear a colourful veil liek one of these?

Kira, thursday 18-Aug-16 5
Emilie
Test: Princess or Mermaid Bride? - Results
Emilie, On August 2, 2016 at 15:18

Hi lovely ladies! We finally made it to the results! Wasn't this fun? Already have an idea of the results? Here they are!! If you had a majority of A: You are a Mermaid Bride! You are a sexy,...

BunnyBride, thursday 31-Oct-19 15
Emilie
Princess or Mermaid bride? - Lingerie
Emilie, On August 2, 2016 at 11:04

Hey lovely brides! For this last step of the test, here are two styles of bridal lingerie. Which one do you prefer? A. B. You finished the test!! Click here to see your results *****************...

BunnyBride, thursday 31-Oct-19 12
Emilie
Princess or Mermaid Bride? - Manicure
Emilie, On August 2, 2016 at 15:17

Hi lovely brides-to-be! Here is the next question of the test to discover if you are a mermaid or princess bride. Which manicure do you prefer? A. B. Last question: Lingerie ************ Images:...

Jo-Ann, thursday 5-Dec-19 15
Emilie
Princess or Mermaid bride? - Hairstyle
Emilie, On August 2, 2016 at 10:56

Hi ladies! Let's continue the test with beauty by choosing your favourite hairstyle. Which of these hairtyles would you wear at your wedding? A. B. Next question: Nails!! *************** Images:...

BunnyBride, thursday 31-Oct-19 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics