Devon
Devon

Langley, British Columbia · From March 2016

Happily married 🎉

May 28, 2017

2523days 18hrs

Discussions

Emilie
Will you keep your last name after marriage?
Emilie, On November 11, 2016 at 12:05

Hey wonderful ladies There are different ways you can change or keep your name after marriage. What will you choose? Will you keep your last name? Image: Pinterest

Emilie, tuesday 15-Nov-16 8
Emilie
How long have you been engaged?
Emilie, On October 2, 2016 at 18:05

Hi lovely soon-to-weds It can sometimes take a long time from the moment you get engaged until you actually get married... or it can all go quite fast How long have you been engaged? Image: Giphy.com ...

Shannon, saturday 10-Dec-16 70
Cheryl
Potluck?
Cheryl, On October 7, 2016 at 11:27

He has suggested that we do a potluck reception to cut costs and make everyone feel included. What are your opinions?

Cheryl, friday 9-Dec-16 21
Susan
Guest list
Susan, On September 28, 2016 at 13:40

I'm just stating the guest list. My question is .. do you normally invite more people than you expect so that your numbers are at the number you need for minimum guests? How do you decide on your...

Emilie, wednesday 5-Oct-16 15
Amanda
Let's talk cake!
Amanda, On September 30, 2016 at 06:30

What kind of cake do you ladies want? I really want red velvet with cream cheese frosting, however I'm not sure how popular that would be lol.. And what cake shake do you plan to have? I want round,...

Devon, sunday 2-Oct-16 6
Olivia
How are you paying for your wedding?
Olivia, On August 30, 2016 at 21:05

Hi ladies! ok.... so I dare asking this question... How are you paying for your wedding?? Is it with your own money... credit... etc.? I find it very pricey and I was wondering if you had any tip?

Stiffra, friday 31-Jan-20 57
Olivia
I caught the bouquet!
Olivia, On August 17, 2016 at 15:56

Hey ladies! Last weekend I went to a friend's wedding and guess what!!!??... I caught the bouquet!! It's a good sign cause that I'm getting married next january. hope that means we'll have our living...

Olivia, wednesday 7-Sep-16 7
Simone
Wedding cakes vs. wedding cupcakes
Simone, On September 4, 2016 at 19:05

Hi everyone, I am thinking of getting either a wedding cake or wedding cupcakes for the reception. Does anyone know of any advantages or disadvantages for both? Thanks.

Simone, saturday 19-Nov-16 27
Amanda
Cant agree on guest numbers
Amanda, On September 5, 2016 at 00:15

My fiance and I agreed on having just family and close friends come to our wedding and reception. I only have a list of my family members (a few have 5 kids), and close friends we both know. My list...

Nelly, tuesday 27-Sep-16 5
Emilie
Wedding cake or cupcakes?
Emilie, On June 22, 2016 at 21:34

Hi ladies!! If you have a sweet tooth like I do, you probably already started thinking about your wedding cake. Cupcakes are becoming more and more popular, but will you regret not having that...

Devon, sunday 4-Sep-16 5
Camille
honeymoon in BC. what to see and what to do?
Camille, On July 27, 2016 at 11:42

Hello to all people on the west coast! My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon in British Columbia. We have never gone. Any romantic place you would recommend? What cities should we visit? What...

Camille, thursday 8-Sep-16 9
Emilie
Who is getting married in BC in 2017?
Emilie, On July 28, 2016 at 08:50

BC brides of 2017! We want to know you!! Tell us your name, in what town/city you are celebrating your wedding, when you are getting married... and a little something about you! In this group for...

Michelle, monday 6-Nov-17 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics