Skip to main content
Ashley
Ashley

St. Andrews, New Brunswick · From August 2022

Working & going to university full-time. Met the man of my dreams online during the pandemic. Living only 2.5 hours apart, but with a border in between us... View more

Working & going to university full-time. Met the man of my dreams online during the pandemic. Living only 2.5 hours apart, but with a border in between us (him living in the USA and I in Canada), we were unable to see one another for the first few months of our relationship. Once those borders opened, we gladly had those brain swabs for covid testing any chance we could get to see each other.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

June 29, 2024

91days 13hrs : 53min
Ashley
Vintage Wedding Style!
Ashley, On August 10, 2022 at 08:20

I'm really into the high-low dress style. But they are IMPOSSIBLE to find in my area!!! Should I get a backup style? But this is just so beautiful!

Ashley, thursday 11-Aug-22 7
Tamara-Lynn
Sending invites
Tamara-Lynn, On August 8, 2022 at 15:48

Although our wedding isn’t happening till October 26 2024, when would be the appropriate time to send out the invites? Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated ♥️

Tamara-Lynn, monday 22-Aug-22 16
Laura
We did it!!!
Laura, On August 10, 2022 at 13:52

After postponements and a much longer engagement than planned, my husband and I finally got married on Saturday, August 6th!! It was absolutely PERFECT and I would not have changed a thing. I only...

Vinod, thursday 18-Aug-22 19
Alanna
Planning from a Distance
Alanna, On August 8, 2022 at 15:22

Hello! I am currently planning my wedding for June 10, 2023 and it is set to be held in Nova Scotia. The unfortunate part is that my fiancé and I currently live in Alberta so we are planning from...

Vinod, monday 22-Aug-22 8
Kristina
Late night snacks
Kristina, On August 10, 2022 at 01:35

We are planning on serving late night food (e.g., sliders, flatbread, etc.) and can only pick two dishes. There are a few vegans in the group (like 4 out of 70) and I’m wondering what I should arrange...

Carine, monday 15-Aug-22 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics