Skip to main content
Crystal
Crystal

Burlington, Ontario · From December 2021

I'm a working mother of 2. My soon to be hubby and I have been together for 4 years. I work in Education and he's in the Army. Life is busy, wedding... View more

I'm a working mother of 2. My soon to be hubby and I have been together for 4 years. I work in Education and he's in the Army. Life is busy, wedding planning has added a little chaos to already busy lives, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

Happily married 🎉

June 24, 2023

324days 3hrs
Trisha
Photographer
Trisha, On May 5, 2023 at 09:17

Hey ladies! Just a quick question. I’m curious as to how much you are paying for your photographer. Currently mine is booked for 6 hrs @ $3000. Is this insane or close to normal? TIA! 😊

Jen, friday 26-May-23 29
N
Couples getting married on June 24, 2023 in Ontario
Nelly+Raquel, On April 17, 2022 at 10:09

Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself. I live in Toronto and will be moving to Whitby after we get married.

Crystal, tuesday 16-May-23 16
Crystal
canva
Crystal, On May 16, 2023 at 22:12

Okay, so I've been making everything for our upcoming wedding. I made the welcome sign, programs, menus, place cards and a few other things from Canva, we have been testing different papers...

Donna-Jean, friday 28-Jul-23 4 126
Rebecca
Wedding nails
Rebecca, On March 4, 2023 at 12:35

Ladies we all know our nails are super important, so let’s see that inspo!!! What are you planning on doing with your nails for the big day or what have you done?? I had trial wedding nails done last...

Jennifer, wednesday 26-Apr-23 47 2
Julie
Did your Partner ask your parents for their blessing before proposing?
Julie, On December 30, 2022 at 11:19

Now that you're all engaged, did you find out if your partner asked for your parents blessing before the proposal? Or anyone else's blessing? How did you react after you found out? My FH asked my...

Julie, friday 27-Jan-23 30
V
Couples getting married on May 22, 2023 in Ontario
Victoria, On August 5, 2022 at 13:16

Hi everyone! My partner Justin Mills and I are also getting married on May 22, 2023. We're hoping we're in good company Anyone else planning on having their wedding on this day?

Amanda, tuesday 16-Aug-22 3
Valerya
Difficult time deciding who to ask to be my maid of honour and bridesmaids. Help!
Valerya, On August 2, 2022 at 14:44

1. In short ( I don't feel close to my best friend anymore who i would have loved to have as my MOH) 2. Other girls in friend group don't get along. 3. I'm worried if I pick one of my other friends,...

Vinod, friday 26-Aug-22 14 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics