Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Crystal
Beginner June 2023 Ontario

canva

Crystal, on May 16, 2023 at 22:12 Posted in DIY 0 4

Okay, so I've been making everything for our upcoming wedding. I made the welcome sign, programs, menus, place cards and a few other things from Canva, we have been testing different papers (weights/brightness), and I'm wondering if anyone has gone this route? Was it well received? I am super excited with how well they have been turning out. Starting to love Canva lol

4 Comments

Latest activity by Donna-Jean, on July 28, 2023 at 13:38
  • Donna-Jean
    Featured October 2024 Ontario
    Donna-Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Canva has been this brides BEST FRIEND!! - Welcome Sign, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Menus, Time Capsule cards, Day of Binder, Invitations, Save the Dates.

I also volunteer for my local Community Centre and I deal with all the Marketing/Advertising Events canva has been super helpful!

• Mandy
    Beginner June 2024 Ontario
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm a marketer and I use Canva for EVERYTHING. Flyers, mail-out cards, event promos, invitations. If you can get your settings right no one will be able to tell you used Canva. It's worth mentioning - you probably won't get professional quality prints on a regular home office printer. I have a fancy craft printer for my stuff and even that isn't quite as crisp as a professional printshop, but it's WAY cheaper.

For invitations I'd stick with something in the 80-100lb weight. I find it the most versatile cardstock, personally.
  • Mila
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have also been really enjoying Canva, and thus far all the projects have been well received. The wedding isn’t for another few months, but I’m confident about staying this route.
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love Canva. Used it for my wedding invites, detail card and RSVP's. Now I'm workinv on our thank ypu cards. Super easy to use.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics