Jessica

Welland, Ontario · From April 2020

Happily married 🎉

August 28, 2021

943days 13hrs
Jessica
Smile! Wedding Photos
Jessica, On July 4, 2021 at 22:43

I'm less than 60 days away from our wedding day and I am having a minor panic attack about picutures. This may seem odd but I dont know how to smile, I have had depression for the majority of my life...

Amanda, monday 5-Jul-21 3 92
Kelsey
Is your wedding date a special date in your relationship?
Kelsey, On June 21, 2021 at 18:52

Did you pick your wedding date to coincide with any special date in your relationship? Maybe it's your anniversary of dating, your first date, etc? I'm curious how many people do this. I think it's...

Brittany & Ryan, thursday 15-Jul-21 42 1
Marsha
Plan b
Marsha, On October 21, 2020 at 11:00

How many of you ladies are still willing to go through with their date next year if the Pandemic restrictions for receptions are still on ie: No dancing, No getting up to go to the bar, no mingling...

Marsha, thursday 14-Jan-21 60
Kristen
Walking Down the Aisle Alone
Kristen, On December 7, 2020 at 12:30

I am wondering if there are any brides out there that are planning to 'give themselves away'? I am planning to but am feeling a bit alone in this, it seems that there is a lot of expectation I should...

Carly, tuesday 26-Oct-21 58 1
Jessica
Lost my Venue! Help!
Jessica, On November 29, 2020 at 18:41

My wedding was suppose to be at a family friends beach cottage August 28th 2021. Its a long story but after talking to her landlord we were all set to do ceremony and reception all was good. Today she...

Jessica, wednesday 2-Dec-20 6
Jessica
Super small non tradional wedding
Jessica, On September 16, 2020 at 21:59

I really was not sure what to title this. Basically we are having a very small (15people) just immediate family and a couple close friends. The whole this is taking place at a family friends beach...

Vinod, friday 18-Sep-20 4 94

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics