Melissa

Kitchener, Ontario · From February 2020

Happily married 🎉

October 3, 2021

314days 1hrs
Melissa
Bridal shower when not a wedding guest
Melissa, On August 2, 2020 at 19:44

What is the etiquette on inviting friends and extended family to the shower if they aren’t invited to the wedding? We need to keep our guest list small for the wedding but I have many groups of...

Jasmine, thursday 17-Sep-20 17
Melissa
Makeup & hair recommendations in Kitchener?
Melissa, On August 7, 2020 at 08:02

Hi! Would like to know if anyone has recommendations for an exceptional makeup artist and hair stylist in the Kitchener area?

Melissa, sunday 9-Aug-20 5
Melissa
Djs and Florists for Kitchener
Melissa, On July 3, 2020 at 13:00

Hi, I am wondering if anyone here has used Good Karma or Something Blue for a DJ? Would love to know your experience. I’m also looking for a reasonably priced florist. My wedding is at Hacienda Sarria...

Vinod, tuesday 7-Jul-20 8
Melissa
dj recommendations
Melissa, On June 10, 2020 at 00:06

Can anyone provide DJ recommendations for a wedding in Kitchener next Fall? I’d also like to know what is reasonable for cost. Thanks!

Melissa, friday 12-Jun-20 6
Melissa
Justice of the Peace
Melissa, On June 10, 2020 at 00:04

Seeking Justice of the Peace referrals for a wedding at Hacienda Sarria in Kitchener!

Vinod, thursday 11-Jun-20 6
Melissa
Online wedding sites
Melissa, On March 12, 2020 at 19:37

Does anyone know of wedding websites where you can create a page, send invites by email and people can RSVP through the site?

Shannon, wednesday 18-Mar-20 18
Cliodhna
Floral Arch or Floral Wall?
Cliodhna, On February 3, 2020 at 09:05

Which backdrop would you prefer to frame your ceremony? A dreamy floral arch filled with all your wedding flowers or a statement flower wall? Which floral upgrade would you choose? Floral Arch? Photo...

Naomi, saturday 18-Apr-20 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics