Skip to main content
Denise
Denise

'Ballina', Mayo · From December 2019

Originally from the West coast of Ireland, met himself in Toronto at a Halloween party. Moved to London, Ontario and we set up our lives together.

Happily married 🎉

July 1, 2022

657days 8hrs
Nicole
Aisle Walk Songs
Nicole, On June 8, 2022 at 00:49

Hey ladies! I am just looking for some inspiration for songs to walk down the aisle to. While we aren’t having a big fancy wedding, I do prefer instrumentals instead of vocals.My aisle walk is short,...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Jul-22 19
Hank
Boutonnieres and Corsages
Hank, On May 4, 2022 at 20:23

Anyone incorporating boutonnieres and corsages into the bridal party attire? Did you pick flowers that were in season or specifically chose something in your colour scheme? We picked flowers based on...

Danielle, wednesday 11-May-22 10
A
Mental health of planning a wedding
Alyx, On May 4, 2022 at 16:24

It’s only normal that with wedding planning comes mental stress! weather it’s family situations or wedding party situations and working through these issues with your partner! It may even cause strain...

Sascha, wednesday 11-May-22 8 1
Denise
Gifts for Spouse & kids involved in the ceremony
Denise, On April 20, 2022 at 09:09

Need your help! Looking for ideas for gift to give my husband to be on the morning of the wedding. He doesn't wear a watch any ideas are welcome. Also we are having our nephews as part of our ceremony...

Pamela, wednesday 25-May-22 4 68
Denise
Traditions - Garter or no garter
Denise, On March 5, 2020 at 09:26

I'm a big fan of traditions, like something old, something new, something bold and something blue. But not sure about the Garter and all that goes along with it. Is there a classy way to do this?

Ashley, friday 6-Mar-20 10
Lynnie
Fondant, Buttercream, or Naked Cake?
Lynnie, On October 25, 2019 at 13:28

What's your favourite cake frosting?? Are you all about the icing? Do you love the look of a naked cake or the intricate designs you can do with fondant? Cast your vote below!

15%

7 votes

63%

30 votes

21%

10 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 12-Mar-20 23
Vanny
Favours!
Vanny, On February 29, 2020 at 22:04

Anyone not doing favours at their wedding?

Amanda, tuesday 10-Mar-20 45
Lynnie
What does your guest list look like?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

Next up - the guest list! What does your guest list look like? Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or family?? Photo by Owl Eye...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 34

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics