Skip to main content
Amelia
Amelia

Edmonton, Alberta · From July 2017

Born in a small town in Manitoba, moved to Alberta when I was 11, met the love of my life at 19, bought our first house together 8 months later and now... View more

Born in a small town in Manitoba, moved to Alberta when I was 11, met the love of my life at 19, bought our first house together 8 months later and now we're getting married!

Happily married 🎉

July 27, 2018

2117days 11hrs

Lynnie commented:

2417 days ago

Hi there!! This week we're getting to know each other a little better in the community! Time to fess up through our game: You or your fiance(e)?? https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/new-game-you-or-your-fiance--t8379

Amelia

I earned a badge!

2488 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Amelia

I earned a badge!

2490 days ago

Hot Off the Press

Extra! Extra! That discussion came hot off the press. You got the scoop and posted the very first discussion of the day.

Amelia

I earned a badge!

2490 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Amelia

I earned a badge!

2490 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics