Skip to main content
Rebecca
Rebecca

'Halifax', Nova Scotia · From December 2021

My fiancé and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia with our two cats (Crash and Coco!). We are planning our high Fantasy D&D inspired wedding for 2023. As of... View more

My fiancé and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia with our two cats (Crash and Coco!). We are planning our high Fantasy D&D inspired wedding for 2023. As of right now, we are getting married on August 19th 2023 but that is subject to change!

Happily married 🎉

August 19, 2023

248days 5hrs

Discussions

Rebecca
How to Change Your Name in Ns?
Rebecca of Nova Scotia, On February 25, 2023 at 18:26

Hello everyone!!! Has anyone here gone through the process of changing their name in Nova Scotia post nuptials? I've tried looking it up but it seems super convoluted. Any and all tips welcome!

Amanda, sunday 26-Feb-23 1 23
Rebecca
Pushing Up "i Do!"
Rebecca of Plan a wedding, On October 7, 2022 at 07:24

Has anyone else in here ever pushed up their wedding due to a family emergency? Or simply because you wanted to? My mother's cancer has become terminal so my fiance and I made the decision to push up...

Smith, saturday 12-Nov-22 5 91 2
Rebecca
How to dress a Bridesman
Rebecca of Wedding fashion, On July 4, 2022 at 19:48

I have a Bridal party of 6. Five are women and one is my best guy friend. I've decided to go with the colour Gem for dresses and all of my ladies have dresses! But I'm really stuck on what to do with...

Hank, tuesday 5-Jul-22 3 77
Rebecca
First Looks 👀👀👀
Rebecca of Wedding ceremony, On February 5, 2022 at 18:24

My fiancé and I are pretty sure we don't want to do a first look. Not because we believe in the "bad luck to see the bride before the wedding" tradition. But because he's not a super emotional guy,...

Kelsey, thursday 2-Jun-22 19 228
Rebecca
Couples getting married on August 19, 2023 in Nova Scotia
Rebecca of Nova Scotia, On January 10, 2022 at 21:54

Hi everyone!! Now that there are 19 of us I thought that seemed like a lucky number to start our fun little group chat 😁 CONGRATULATIONS to each and every one of you! ❤️ 💍Is August 19th a significant...

Brittany, thursday 28-Apr-22 7 94
Rebecca
How many Maids of Honour is too many?
Rebecca of Plan a wedding, On January 9, 2022 at 15:00

So I'm planning on asking of total of 6 people to be in my Bridal Party. My fiancé already knows who he wants as his best man. My problem is that all of my friends come in pairs of two. Two childhood...

Vinod, saturday 5-Feb-22 8 123

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics