Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rebecca
Beginner August 2023 Nova Scotia

Couples getting married on August 19, 2023 in Nova Scotia

Rebecca, on January 10, 2022 at 21:54 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 7
Hi everyone!! Now that there are 19 of us I thought that seemed like a lucky number to start our fun little group chat 😁
CONGRATULATIONS to each and every one of you! ❤️

💍Is August 19th a significant date for anyone?💐
My fiancé and I picked it because he is of Chinese origin and the numbers 8 and 9 in a wedding date are good luck because the words on Chinese sound similar to the words "long lasting" and "wealth". Thus 08/19/23. As a bonus, it's a few days after our cat's birthday! Win win!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on April 28, 2022 at 11:11
  • Brittany
    Newbie August 2023 Nova Scotia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    ❤️ thank you
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What a beautiful tribute ❤️❤️ I cannot think of a better way to Honor your mother and to fill a day that could otherwise be sad into a day full of joy!
  • Brittany
    Newbie August 2023 Nova Scotia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Rebecca! Your date meaning is beautiful.
    We are going for Aug 19, 2023 as that is my mothers birthday and unfortunately she passed away Dec 14, 2020 so to honour her not going to be at my wedding in person, we are going to have it on her birthday. ❤️ We are also in NS and will have our wedding here, so many things to plan and think of, kind of don’t know where to start.
  • Monika
    Newbie March 2025 British Columbia
    Monika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Rebecca! My fiance and I are getting married August 19 2023. We were going to get married on our property here in NS but have decided to do more of an elopement! The date for us is more for time of year and the fact that our son will have just turned one!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's awesome to hear!! Venue shopping is so much fun!!!

Everything is done for the wedding! Unfortunely my fiance and I were one of those couples supposed to get married 2020 but postponed to 2021 and then postponed again to 2022. So everything has just been sitting and waiting for the big day. We just have to get suits picked out and my dress has to get altered.

• Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Amanda!! Thank you! ❤️
    So far so good! We have a wedding planner and a general theme for our wedding. Soon we'll be going to venues in person! So excited!

How about you??
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome Rebecca!! Smiley heart Your date and the meaning is beautiful Smiley heart

How is the planning going for you so far?!

My fiance and I are August 7th in Kelowna BC

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics