Skip to main content
Jackie
Jackie

Cambridge, Ontario · From December 2017

I am 50 yrs old and getting married for the first time. I lived common law with my first for 17yrs. Now been with Michael for 8 yrs and he finally... View more

I am 50 yrs old and getting married for the first time. I lived common law with my first for 17yrs. Now been with Michael for 8 yrs and he finally surprise the heck out of me and asked me to marry him. Our kids are very happy for us. He has two kids and I have three, from previous marriage.

Happily married 🎉

April 6, 2019

1819days 2hrs

Discussions

Jackie
Need ideas for gifts
Jackie of Before the wedding, On March 18, 2019 at 14:39

Help! Don’t know what to get for the guys in our wedding party. This is also including our ring bearer. Ideas please and please tell me what your getting for your men and boy?

Donna, sunday 24-Mar-19 12 161
Jackie
Help with editing guest list
Jackie of WeddingWire, On November 14, 2018 at 07:32

I’ve been trying to edit my guest list. Take people out and put new ones in put for some reason it just won’t let me delete people. Help

Jackie, thursday 6-Dec-18 4 180
Jackie
Wedding Cake
Jackie of Plan a wedding, On April 26, 2018 at 22:42

How much time in advance should you pick someone to make your cake? We are thinking of doing cupcakes for the guests and a small cake for use to cut and enjoy. I know what I want but haven’t really...

Candace, thursday 3-May-18 18 159
Jackie
What’s involved in changing your last name? I’m in Ontario
Jackie of Ontario, On February 1, 2018 at 23:15

Does anybody know what’s involved in changing your last name in Ontario? I’m thinking that I might like to take his name also. He actually doesn’t care as he doesn’t like his last name. But if I look...

Jackie, tuesday 6-Feb-18 16 165
Jackie
Couples getting married on 6/april/2019 in Ontario
Jackie of Ontario, On January 19, 2018 at 21:04

Hello Ladies, we are an older couple 50 yrs old. Both on our second stage of life ( second marriages). Although I’ve never been married. Comment law. We want a small wedding 50-70 tops people. I have...

Jackie, tuesday 23-Jan-18 3 61

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics