Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jackie
Devoted April 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 6/april/2019 in Ontario

Jackie, on January 19, 2018 at 21:04 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hello Ladies,
we are an older couple 50 yrs old. Both on our second stage of life ( second marriages). Although I’ve never been married. Comment law. We want a small wedding 50-70 tops people. I have many ideas. Not sure what the solution is yet. Not sure if we should go with a venue or a restaurant with a private room. Should we do a brunch? What’s envolved. My head is spinning lol. I’d like to keep the wedding fairly close so Guelph or maybe Cambridge. We are having our children in the bridal party. So my two girls and my son. His daughter and his son.

’d love to hear your ideas on how to keep it very inexpensive and any suggestions on where to go. Really any suggestions on anything to do with a wedding really would be appreciated. Happy planning brides.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jackie, on January 23, 2018 at 19:27
  • Jackie
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Joey. Yah I like that first bouquet as well.
    Our kids are all grown but are excited for us. We are going tomorrow to check out a place. We would be looking at their brunch package. I’ll keep you posted on how it goes. Then give me details if all goes well.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow Jackie, those bouquets are lovely but that first bouquet is amazing! I love the mix of shades and textures. And I love that you're using your kids as your attendants in your wedding.

Holding the wedding in a restaurant and earlier in the day are already great ways to keep costs down. Brunch weddings are becoming popular because they are less expensive, and everyone looooooves brunch food! I think you're on the right track.

• Jackie
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are some of the bouquets that I like. My color theme is plum. That’s about all I’ve been able to decide this far.

Couples getting married on 6/april/2019 in Ontario 1

Couples getting married on 6/april/2019 in Ontario 2

Couples getting married on 6/april/2019 in Ontario 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics