Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laura
Frequent user October 2017 Ontario

Invitations

Laura, on May 24, 2017 at 12:37 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

So I've been procrastinating on finishing our wedding invitations. Mostly because I feel like there is just so much information to get across, and I don't want to cram it all in and make the invites look hideous.

Our ceremony and reception are happening at the same place, and it's an Adults-Only wedding...guess I'm just trying to find nice/clean ways to get the important information across.

Anyone else run into similar problems?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on May 25, 2017 at 11:51
  • Jessica
    Frequent user July 2018 Nova Scotia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm doing a regular invite, with RSVP then an info card, the info card tells about attire, restrictions (no kids) and the registry info Smiley smile

• Laura
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We aren't planning on doing a wedding website, but I suppose we could to include further information that I don't want to include in the invitations. We may also go with the idea of including inserts...thankfully I still have a bit of time to prepare for this.

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could also omit a lot of this to your wedding website if you have one? Just keep the essentials on the invite.

You could also do inserts? All the important information can be on your uncluttered invite, with the nice to knows on a separate insert.

• Laura
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

PHEW! That makes me feel better!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am procrastinating my invitations as well so at least you aren't alone!

• Elisabettacee
    Beginner April 2018 Ontario
    Elisabettacee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awesome! good to hear

• Laura
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd love for someone else to do my invitations, but that is one cost that we opted to not incur. I'm all set to complete my invitations, it's just more about the best wording and only including what is most important.

I just checked out the company you mentioned and her work is great. To be honest, the information she has on her site also just helped me clear up a lot of my questions too....Thank you SOOOO much for your help! Smiley smile

• Elisabettacee
    Beginner April 2018 Ontario
    Elisabettacee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Laura, just exclude the "and family part"

i.e Mr. and Mrs. Smith vs. Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Family.

I have a company called Pear Tree and Clover doing my invites and Amanda is such a Doll! you could touch base with her and she might be able to help you!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics