Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Brides getting married in Summer 2017

Emilie, on August 22, 2016 at 11:03 Posted in WeddingWire 0 12

Hi lovely brides-to-be! Smiley flower

With its beautiful pastel colours, warm weather, beach time and BBQs, summer weddings are a wonderful occasion the celebrate your love with a ray of sunshine!

Who is getting married next summer 2017?

Tell us who you are, what style or colours you are going for, and where you will celebrate your wedding. Smiley smile

Brides getting married in summer 2017

Image: Marincat Photography

12 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on January 12, 2017 at 13:15
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tara! I'm so glad you're joining our discussions! You should take a look at this one to see who else is getting married next August Smiley smile Who is getting married in August 2017? You must be so excited for this year! Smiley star How has planning been treating you so far? What's left on your list?

• Tara
    Newbie August 2017 Alberta
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My name is Tara and im getting married August 2017 in Calgary Alberta. Colors are red, white, silver &black and going for an elegant theme.
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm counting September 9th as still being summer! HI my name is Laura and we are getting married in Calgary, AB, we are booked at a golf course with an amazing outdoor ceremony site and a lovely indoor reception with huge windows. My colours are gray, red and shades of pink. I am not sure what my style is other than I don't want much fussiness. The colour is mostly going to come from flowers and a few other pops maybe romantic and classic?

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello Everyone, My name is Natasha and I am getting married August 2017 in a smal town just outside of London Ont, I am getting married on a farm outside with my reception in a barn !! so excited my wedding colours are a bright teal and Chocolate brown with burlap !! so exciting cant wait to wear my wedding cowboy boots !

wedding colours

wedding colours

Barn Reception

Barn Reception

• Samara
    Frequent user July 2017 Alberta
    Samara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! I'm actually looking for a darker teal, that's deep and rich. I love that turquoise colour on the tables (it's one of my favourites!) but I think the darker teal will go really well with the elegant setting of the Fairmont!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank Emilie, I would say that our colors of black and gold represents elegance, glamour and class feel to it. Personally, I would say about me, that the colors reflects strength and purity with an everlasting love. Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Simone Smiley heart

I really like your wedding colours with the Great Gatsby ideas! I'm sure it's going to look wonderful!

Other brides in the community are also using a theme for their wedding Smiley smile

9 centerpieces for Disney themed wedding

8 ideas for a cowboy theme wedding

It's so amazing how themes can reflect someone's personality!

What does the black and gold say about you? Smiley winking

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Samara Smiley heart

I really like teal as a colour! I think it's one of my favourite, it reminds me of the sea. Smiley smile

Is this the kind of teal you are looking for or are you looking for something darker?

Teal Fushia Table

Teal Fushia Table

You should have a look at this discussion for ideas in silver. There are beautiful ways you could integrate with your wedding colours! Smiley smile

10 ideas to include silver to your wedding

Will your wedding bouquet be fushia or teal?

Image: Pinterest

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Maddy! Smiley heart

How are your preparations going? I'm so glad you found your venue!! And I really like the idea of mixing silver with pastel colours. Smiley smile You could have a look at these ideas for inspiration:

10 ideas to include silver to your wedding

Will your wedding dress also have silver details?

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello,My name is Simone and I'm getting married in August of 2017 in Winnipeg. Main colour is gold, for our ceremony it will be white and gold and black and gold for the reception. I'm looking at incorporating some of the Great Gastby theme and style for our wedding.
  • Samara
    Frequent user July 2017 Alberta
    Samara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm Samara Smiley smile I'm getting married in Edmonton, Alberta in July 2017. I want a romantic and elegant wedding. I love bright colours, and it might be unusual for my style of wedding, but my wedding colours are a dark teal green (this has been the most difficult colour to find bridesmaid dresses in that are affordable Smiley atonished , most teals are too blue) and fuschia. I may also use some mint. I may use both silver and gold in very small quantities as well.

• Maddy
    Frequent user June 2017 Ontario
    Maddy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey everyone! my name is Maddy and i'm getting married in june 2017 in toronto. we just booked our venue in a banquet hall in the city. the style we chose for the wedding is elegant and we want to mix different pastel colours, (blue, pink and green) with silver.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics