Skip to main content
Erin
Erin

London, Ontario · From February 2019

My name is Erin. This is my first marriage and I am excited to be getting married. We have been together for a very long time and have 2 daughters age 3... View more

My name is Erin. This is my first marriage and I am excited to be getting married. We have been together for a very long time and have 2 daughters age 3 and 2.

Happily married 🎉

May 28, 2022

670days 11hrs

Discussions

Erin
Wine bottles
Erin of DIY, On February 10, 2020 at 21:55

Hey Ladies, I'm going to be using wine bottles as my centerpieces but i want to spray paint them a metallic rose gold colour. Any tips you can share about process, brand of paint would be very...

Ashley, friday 6-Mar-20 7 100
Erin
Let's Talk Flowers
Erin of Ontario, On August 6, 2019 at 16:06

Hey there brides to be! Have you thought about your flowers? Will you be using a small flower shop, a chain store or DIYing ? So many options Are you using real. silk, wood, or paper flowers? How did...

Vanessa, wednesday 14-Aug-19 7 82
Erin
Couples getting married on 2/may/2020 in Ontario
Erin of Ontario, On April 27, 2019 at 00:08

Hi everyone, so not only are we all part of the wedding wire community, we also share the same date. I wish you all the best in your planning process. I am having an evening ceremony followed by a...

Sarah, sunday 11-Aug-19 3 91
Erin
Ceremony reading/wedding thoughts
Erin of Wedding ceremony, On April 5, 2019 at 17:13

I just found this and thought I'd share with y'all

Bianca, wednesday 10-Apr-19 8 105
Erin
Centrepieces
Erin of DIY, On March 18, 2019 at 15:46

Just wondering your guys thoughts are on centerpieces and if they have to match. I am toying with the idea of using my centrepieces as centrepieces but also as my in memory of things. So we are having...

Erin, monday 25-Mar-19 10 158
Erin
Time of hair appointment for evening wedding
Erin of Beauty, On March 5, 2019 at 14:59

Hi there, so my ceremony does not start until 7pm, what time would you schedule your hair appointment for since most salons close at 4 in the afternoon on Saturdays? Would you do it first thing or...

Sonya, friday 8-Mar-19 11 113
Erin
Wedding alter backdrop/decor
Erin of DIY, On February 21, 2019 at 14:53

Hi Ladies, I am having my ceremony and reception at the same location and I would like some ideas on a wedding alter backdrop, I am hoping to design/make something myself. Thanks in advance

Alycia, friday 22-Feb-19 9 160

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics