Skip to main content
Chere-Lee
Chere-Lee

Hamilton, Ontario · From January 2018

I am excited to have found my soulmate a little later in life and will be vowing to spend the rest of my life with him!

Happily married 🎉

October 3, 2020

1272days 15hrs

Discussions

Chere-Lee
Groomsmaid(s) - Has anyone had any? Is anyone planning on having any?
Chere-Lee of Plan a wedding, On July 22, 2019 at 15:29

My FH has very few close friends/relatives, so choosing the Grooms side of the wedding party became a little difficult. My 4 daughters are in the wedding party and my FH's Uncle is standing in as best...

Meghan, wednesday 6-Nov-19 16 111
Chere-Lee
Summer Engagement Photos
Chere-Lee of Before the wedding, On September 24, 2019 at 09:52

We couldn't decide which season we wanted our engagement photos. We had a friend of ours take some candid shots in the winter and luckily for us, I won a photography session on social media and had...

Bianca, monday 28-Oct-19 13 86
Chere-Lee
I rang the bell at Bella Mia Bridal!
Chere-Lee of Wedding fashion, On September 24, 2019 at 08:43

Me and my bridal clan (my 4 daughters, my Uncle Nick (he calls himself the "Gay Eye") and my matron of honour) went for the first dress shopping experience on Saturday, September 21, 2019.Not only did...

Chere-Lee, wednesday 9-Oct-19 18 238
Chere-Lee
Puerto Vallarta in October?
Chere-Lee of Honeymoon, On August 6, 2019 at 14:02

My FH and I are having difficulty finding something for our honeymoon. We've changed our minds 3 times and we still have over a year to consider it. I understand that Puerto Vallarta in October -...

Chere-Lee, tuesday 24-Sep-19 8 91
Chere-Lee
Honeymoon Registry?
Chere-Lee of Honeymoon, On July 5, 2019 at 14:52

Does anyone have any experience with www.giftspaces.ca for a wedding registry? Or has anyone created a wedding registry with a travel agency? I'm on the fence with choosing this rather than asking...

Chere-Lee, thursday 18-Jul-19 2 59
Chere-Lee
Incorporating Children into the Ceremony
Chere-Lee of Wedding ceremony, On July 3, 2019 at 15:24

I have 4 daughters from my first marriage. My fiance and I were brainstorming ways of incorporating my daughters into the ceremony - aside from being part of the wedding party (as they already are). I...

Taylor, thursday 11-Jul-19 26 237

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics