Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chere-Lee
Frequent user October 2020 Ontario

Honeymoon Registry?

Chere-Lee, on July 5, 2019 at 14:52 Posted in Honeymoon 0 2
Does anyone have any experience with www.giftspaces.ca for a wedding registry? Or has anyone created a wedding registry with a travel agency? I'm on the fence with choosing this rather than asking people to contribute to a wishing well. (My FH and I own our house and all our money is going into the wedding.) Please share your experience.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Chere-Lee, on July 18, 2019 at 10:41
  • Chere-Lee
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Chere-Lee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Bianca! Thank you for your comment! I was going to do just that (no registry), but I actually read an article on Wedding Wire about the giftspaces page. I think we will still provide a wishing well for those people wanting to traditionally give a card (with money or without), but we will also give the option of the giftspace registry. I have no idea how it will go over, but we will also make it available to those not in attendance at the wedding (ie. coworkers, far away friends etc.). If it was me, I probably would also be on the fence about giving in that way, which is why we will most likely offer the two options.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Chere-Lee, unfortunately I do not have any experience with that particular wedding registry, or a wedding registry in general. I personally like the idea of either no registry since it leaves it very open for your guests to give monetary gifts. As for a registry with a travel agency, I also don't know how I'd feel about it. I like to know that there's no middle man when I'm gifting someone something (especially money towards their honeymoon), so I'd be apprehensive about that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics