Polina

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From September 2019

Happily married 🎉

February 2, 2020

1517days 4hrs
A
Sunday Wedding Start Time
April, On January 3, 2020 at 11:05

Hi! For those who are getting married on a Sunday or have gotten married on a Sunday, what time did you start the wedding? I was thinking 3-330pm? Not sure what the *best* time to start would be!

Amanda, sunday 5-Jan-20 8
Sinéad
How big is your guest list?
Sinéad, On December 24, 2019 at 09:05

It’s the season for spending time with your loved ones! Have you completed your guest list for your wedding? How is it looking? Are you inviting everyone who is near and dear to you, or are you...

Derek, tuesday 17-Aug-21 28
Sarah
The dress
Sarah, On December 7, 2019 at 19:11

So i know that i picked the best possible dress and i am so unbelievably happy with it for comfort elegance and just overall feeling priceless! But how many of you after getting your dress still feel...

Ashley, wednesday 11-Dec-19 7
Emilyn
Sandy Aisle
Emilyn, On December 5, 2019 at 21:30

So we are getting married at a private lake, the ceremony will be right on the beach by the water. My dress has a long train that I don't want dragging through the sand!! Any ideas for what to lay...

Geneviève, friday 6-Dec-19 7
Katie
Wedding Insurance
Katie, On December 5, 2019 at 22:22

Did anyone insure their wedding day? Is it really necessary for a small wedding (50 people)? Would love to hear your input!

Rayanne, friday 6-Dec-19 7
Polina
Meeting with vendors etiquette
Polina, On November 20, 2019 at 13:51

Hi everybody, it may be a bit weird question but when you meet with vendors in a coffee shop for example do you pay for them, does everybody pay for themselves? I always feel awkward and don't know...

Allison, thursday 21-Nov-19 7
Polina
Photographer on budget
Polina, On October 14, 2019 at 22:04

Hi everybody. We are planning a very small family wedding in February 2020 in Winnipeg. Around 15 people. Looking for a photographer for a couple of hours but the prices are still pretty high. We need...

Kelly, friday 25-Oct-19 3 98

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics